Thread: I need coil and wick to rebuild vivi nova 2.5 and vision stardust coil heads

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default I need coil and wick to rebuild vivi nova 2.5 and vision stardust coil heads

I really like the vivi nova's and the new stardust rebuildables, the replaceable heads work great in 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohms. I use a vv lava tube for the vivi 2.5, 2.5ml tank and my ego batt for the stardust and would like to try my hand at re-wicking and coiling etc; The got vape's site always say's their getting in wick and coil packs but never do. So I'm tring to find these in the right AWG wire and proper wick and have many questions on proper methods of getting the ohms right per head, versus wire and wick sizes etc. Can anyone help me out with this? Or maybe have a discussion on related issues, or any other tank issues etc. Thanks in advance.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    AN cig look-alike, Ego-C, Ego Twist, Lavatube, Provari V2, iTaste, Evic, Vivi Nova, iClear 16 & 30, Pro Tank, AGA-T2, Cobra, Telescope mech, Precise Plus 18650, GUS 16, Mini DID

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks Flyer, Ive seen this video, it's good. Do you know of a good place i can get the supplies I need?

ECF Veteran

Ebay and some hobby stores have been the best source for Kanthal A-1 wire in the lots rebuilders need. Lot's of different wick materials are being used - standard silica wick, several types of cotton (candle wick, yarn, crochet thread, cheese cloth, gauze), bamboo, SS mesh. I'm using cotton crochet thread and bamboo currently. Like them both. You can get them at Walmart and hobby stores.

Edit: this thread is worth looking over - Wick materials. Safe vs dangerous.
    AN cig look-alike, Ego-C, Ego Twist, Lavatube, Provari V2, iTaste, Evic, Vivi Nova, iClear 16 & 30, Pro Tank, AGA-T2, Cobra, Telescope mech, Precise Plus 18650, GUS 16, Mini DID

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks again Flyer, I'll be looking into this. I need to experiment as I like to get into things and see how it works and I love maintaining my stuff and keeping them fine tuned. Do you like the tank systems? What do you think of the vivi nova's or other's?

ECF Veteran

Vivi Nova is my favorite for home. For out I prefer Vision Ego V2. I'm done with carto/tanks. I dislike carto filler.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yeh, I love the vivi nova for home too, I really like the vision stardust for out and about. I've had a couple carto tanks and nothing but problems, leaking, hard to fill, a mess and the bad taste, along with carto's going bad. I want to get the new vivi mini, I think it would work great on my ego and have a little more juice than the stardust

ECF Veteran

Best of luck!