how do i clean my Kanger 2.4ml tanks?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: how do i clean my Kanger 2.4ml tanks?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default how do i clean my Kanger 2.4ml tanks?

how do i clean my Kanger 2.4ml tanks? Any tips or tricks?

What I have been doing is fully disassembling the unit (tank, atomizer, silicone cap, drip tip) and rinsing each out very well with warm/hot water. Usually I spend extra time on the atomizer, and I try to roll the wicks in my fingers to get all the juice out. Once everything is clean, I dry it all very well with a paper towel (squeeze the wicks a few times and they will get mostly dry). Then reassemble.

If a head is very gunky, I will do a dry burn at this point. I generally pulse the battery a few times (careful not to kill the coil), then disassemble and re-rinse the atomizer, dry it off with another paper towel, and reassemble. I have had nothing but fantastic luck with my rotation of T2s, and am still on the original heads for all 5 after 2 weeks.

ECF Veteran

Default kool thanks

Thanks! I do the same and was looking for verification that I was right. Also, I love my t2's. I just started using t3's also and like them as well.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I do what srguapo does with my T3's except you can't remove the drip tip.

Rapidly approaching 8 weeks with my original T3 and it's still going strong...

ECF Veteran

How can I get my t3 to wick faster? Cold sucking doesn't seem to help.
    Done riding for awhile. ( Equine )

ECF Veteran

You can try three things:

First, and the easiest is to take the little silicone cap that sits on top of the wicks off and turn it around and put it back on. It will then stick to the air tube in the tank, but that's okay. You can still get it off if you don't like it and want to put it back like it was.

Second, you can pull the air tube out of the head (just wiggle it a little while you are pulling) and remove one of the two flavor wicks that are just laying on top of the coil. This you can also put back at a later date if you wish. Don't pull any of the wicks out from inside the coil, though.

Third, you can re-wick the entire thing. This is much more difficult and you may have to go on YouTube to find a tutorial on how to do that.

Try the first two, or a combination of both, first before you try re-wicking.
    Faylool likes this.

ECF Veteran

Oh good! Glad I asked off topic
    Done riding for awhile. ( Equine )

Quote Originally Posted by spider362 View Post
    First, and the easiest is to take the little silicone cap that sits on top of the wicks off and turn it around and put it back on. It will then stick to the air tube in the tank, but that's okay. You can still get it off if you don't like it and want to put it back like it was.
    I just got a t3 and this seemed to help. I also flipped the cap back down after turning it over (inside out if you will) and it seems to seal and wick great. I haven't had a single dry hit since, even when pulling 4-5 times back to back.

ECF Veteran

Interesting... Keep us posted on how the inside out part works.

ECF Veteran

Default Thx!!

I love both my t2's and my t3's! My only wish is that I could change the drip tips on them. Currently I put colored electrical tape around the metal tops right below the drip tip so I can tell which flavor juice is in each. I appreciate the discussion on these clearomizers as there isn't much cleaning/tips n tricks discussion that I've found.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast