Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cocacola31173

Thread: Kanger T3 question

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Kanger T3 question

Just got one of these and I wanted to ask if the really airy draw normal? It doesn't bother me I just want to make sure thats how it supposed to be. Also how long do these generally last? I know you can buy replacement heads but Im just curious.

Thanks!
    Last edited by cocacola31173; 01-31-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yes, the airy draw is completely normal.

I've had one last 1 day (gurgling and leaking out of the bag, and after cleanings / etc. never got any better), and then a couple others I have 2 weeks on so far after a couple cleanings.

FWIW, I like the 'mini' T3 a bit better - noticeably reduced capacity, but better flavor (IMO) and less gurgling. On the full sized T3, that looong center pipe with the head pipe inside it just becomes a perfect condensation chamber. And liquid then gets trapped in between the two pipes - no amount of blowing will help because it's between the pipes, not the central tube.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

T3 I had was like sucking on a broken straw and it leaked horrid. There is a fix for the air draw but the leaking I could never get to stop. I tossed mine and got a mini vivi nova instead, much happier.

Full Member Verified Member

It's probably hit or miss with t3. I have 3 and one of the heads started gurgling and I was sucking up juice inalterable 24 hrs. Another t3 I have I use heavily for chain vaping and it gets a burnt taste now on some liquids just after 6 days of usage.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ben C. View Post
    {snip}

FWIW, I like the 'mini' T3 a bit better - noticeably reduced capacity, but better flavor (IMO) and less gurgling. On the full sized T3, that looong center pipe with the head pipe inside it just becomes a perfect condensation chamber. And liquid then gets trapped in between the two pipes - no amount of blowing will help because it's between the pipes, not the central tube.
    Where did you get your "mini"?

I'm trying to come up with a stealth setup and a 400(ish) eGo battery with a T3 mini seems to fit the bill nicely.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by spider362 View Post
    Where did you get your "mini"?
    Right here:
    Mini Kanger T3 or "Baby T3" by KangerTech for $5.99

ECF Veteran

Thanks.

Too bad they don't sell a 400(ish)mah eGo style battery also. I'd like to get all my parts from one source.

However, $2.99 for shipping isn't so bad.

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola31173 View Post
    Just got one of these and I wanted to ask if the really airy draw normal?
    I had been using my T3 for 24hrs and did not like the draw on it at all. Then I discovered that there are three small air holes on the base of the T3 that mounts to the battery. I simply took a toothpick and stopped up two of the three air holes. Now the draw is what I was expected it to be in the first place. I never noticed the air holes before and had not seen anyone comment on it when I was reviewing which clearo's to buy.

Hope This helps your draw issues. BTW, I've had mine for a week now with no leaking issues using 80pg/20vg juice.

ECF Veteran

I have found if I just wrap my finger around the base a bit it will tighten the draw up some. I just don't want it to get overheated. I have been trying to get my mother on the vaping wagon and she has used 1 of my cartos and didn't really care for it. I let her try my Kanger and she told me to order her a Vision Spinner and 3 of the Kangers! YAY!
    denali_41 likes this.