Smoketech Pyrex DCT tanks are a joke compared to Kanger Protanks - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Smoketech Pyrex DCT tanks are a joke compared to Kanger Protanks

PV Master ECF Veteran Heavyrocker's Avatar

Smoketech Pyrex DCT tanks are a joke compared to Kanger Protanks-rsst-rebuildable-atomizer.jpg

The RSST( DC9 clone) RBA Tank.

This is the the best tank on the go right now for the price,ive even hear it blows away the DC9.

Hana DNA 20and Mini 30,Paps,Nemisis,Sentinal ,M16,Private,Vamo,Natural,Poldiac,Caravela,Trident,Kraken,PVD Magma,RSST,KFL,2 Puffs Drip Tips,Rayon Wicks.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

well guys I was about to try a Boge in my other smoketech and I opened it up for the first time an it looked like this..

IDK you guys, out of the baggie an already smashed... dunno if I'll buy again from that alone lol

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    well guys I was about to try a Boge in my other smoketech and I opened it up for the first time an it looked like this..

IDK you guys, out of the baggie an already smashed... dunno if I'll buy again from that alone lol
    Email, including attached Photo - they should replace.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That would be DOA.. and they should replace it.

Full Member Verified Member MurphysMuse's Avatar

The tank means the difference in throat hit or vapor production??? Really???

I wonder what would happen if I put a Porsche fuel tank into a pinto??? Would I get more acceleration or and horse power???
    Fullknight and DavidOck like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

How was it packaged? Once thing about Ibtanked they bubblewrap it and it ships in like a pill bottle.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Im new to vaping.

After having leaking/dry hits/plastic taste from clearomizers, vivi nova, and kanger t3.

Went to a B&M store and out ofaybe 10plus people only one was using a protank. Everyone said it was 2 airy but the disgusted look on everyone face when talking about the protank made me look for something else.

Everyone had different battery mods but everyone had cartotanks attached to there equipment.

Now im in love with vaping again. The clearos caused analogs back into my rotation.

This new tank is bursting with flavor, vaper production is great and not a single drop wasted into my mouth or hands. Im sold.

These products are to inconsistent when buying.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

so I tried the boge carto's in my smoketech and I gotta say, they work 10x WORSE

I put 1 in my tank prefilled it inside, and it still has yet to produce a drop of vapor, it works tho cus it giving me a bad burn taste from no liquid, and it's ohms been reading fine

the second boge I let it sit in my tank overnight before trying it, same thing, then I prefilled inside as a last resort, still didn't work.

boge carts have 2 holes, the ....ty smoketech ones have 1 hole, same juice, yet the smoketech don't have any issues except horrible performance. So far these are the worst things I've ever bought... IDK how ppl are loving this or boge carts for that matter

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

No problems with my DCT pyrex tank system. I did replace the carto within the first few days as it just came completely apart in my hand and left part in the tank

As long as I make sure to take a few dry hits with no power now and again to make sure the carto stays primed, it is great. Lots of vapor, good taste and th is dependent on my juice. I didn't like it at first, but I really do believe it was my learning curve. It is my first carto and I was not making sure it stayed primed. It SHOULD stay primed, but then so should the engine in my ...... trailer and it doesn't either?! If it sits too long in hot weather without running, it just looses prime. If the DCT sits too long without a hit, it looses some prime. IDK why.

However, it has a better draw and no leaking problems like the PT or evod or MT3S. No gurgling or juice on the battery even when it is low on juice. That makes it a better vape IMHO. I am tired of constantly filling and cleaning a clearo bcc. Next tank will be from Valley View Vapes. Yep. Polypro and pyrex available. Great prices. Will try one of each and soon.

Nice to hear that the boge carts can be used in the DCT. Need to get some replacements. Thanks.

​"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

My Smoktech DCT (smoktech XL cartos) can vape at 4.2v on 2.0 ohms without any sign of a burning taste.

My Protank can hardly handle 3.4v @ 2.7 ohm without tasting like I am vaping motor oil. And yes, I did the whole wick removal, soak in vodka, thoroughly wash thing. After ~20 heads bought at different times and different locations, I'm growing pessimistic about this little guy's future in my vaping arsenal. I hope a series of rebuilt heads with wick/coil coming in the mail will prove to make the PT2 a halfway decent device. I love the point and the convenience behind clearomizers, but when 'convenience' turns into a "what... WHAT is that taste??" every 3 and a half minutes, well, you begin weighing what makes sense and what doesn't.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast