Anyone try the Aspire clearos/tanks yet?
Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1005Likes

Thread: Anyone try the Aspire clearos/tanks yet?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Anyone try the Aspire clearos/tanks yet?

Aspire BDC Cartomizers / Tanks

pbusardo recently reviewed them and said they are like the best things ever. want to know if anyone has tried these puppies yet
    tnt56 and Sambuca like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I ordered one on Thursday, the regular sized viv nova version. Was hoping it would get here today, but it's looking like Monday. I'll report back when I have it up and running.
    Sambuca likes this.

Sdh

I have two on order. I am curious as well.
    Sambuca likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ditto-two on order with replacement coils. hope pbusardo is right! if he is I hope they follow up soon with glass and some upgraded styling....and if he is right bye, bye protank, puritank, glassomizer, regular vivi, etc. NO MORE VAPE FOR YOU!*

hard to do a soup Nazi impersonation in writing- trust me, it was spot on......
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    Steven Wright /"To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness." -- Oscar Wilde

ECF Veteran

Are these Glass or Poly tanks?

Glass would be awesome.
    Sambuca likes this.

.....................................ONE LIFE LENGTHENED............................

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by BernieVideo View Post
    Are these Glass or Poly tanks?

Glass would be awesome.
    poly not glass, yet(hopefully soon)
    Sambuca likes this.
    Steven Wright /"To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness." -- Oscar Wilde

ECF Veteran

I'm a little worried about liking these too much. I've finally gotten to the point in my vaping that I'm no longer reliant on buying new heads/cartos. I use a cotton micro coil in my protanks and drippers, and an ekowool hybrid in my Magoo. Ive been paranoid about the FDA banning online sales, and living in South Dakota, I don't think any good B&Ms will pop up anytime soon, so I wanted to be able to do everything on my own if that day came. If I do like these aspires, I hope someone figures out how to rebuild them! Looks like it'll be tricky.
    Sambuca and ZoltanZee like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by sdotsd View Post
    I'm a little worried about liking these too much. I've finally gotten to the point in my vaping that I'm no longer reliant on buying new heads/cartos. I use a cotton micro coil in my protanks and drippers, and an ekowool hybrid in my Magoo. Ive been paranoid about the FDA banning online sales, and living in South Dakota, I don't think any good B&Ms will pop up anytime soon, so I wanted to be able to do everything on my own if that day came. If I do like these aspires, I hope someone figures out how to rebuild them! Looks like it'll be tricky.
    don't worry, if there is one thing I've learned reading this forum- if someone can build it someone can re-build it! videos to follow......
    MissKitty47, sdotsd, tnt56 and 4 others like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by peterforpats View Post
    don't worry, if there is one thing I've learned reading this forum- if someone can build it someone can re-build it! videos to follow......
    Yeah, thats what I'm thinking. And they usually make it much better than the original coil setups! I hated my protanks until I started using the cotton ball wicks and microcoils. I've got a little experience with NR/R/NR from the Magoo and Terminator, so maybe this won't be too bad. That rubber "sheath" on the NR wires in the Aspire head might not be needed; seems like that fact that the wires are NR would be enough. Can't wait to see some videos from all you coil experts out there!
    Sambuca likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I tried the Aspire tank yesterday while at a shop in NJ. It was dual coil lr @ 11 watts. Have to say I was really impressed with the performance. The owner was rationing out the tanks and heads so everyone could get a chance to get to try it. I decided to wait till there is a higher quantity available. They seem to wick very well though at high power and are chain-vape friendly
    Sambuca and timw69 like this.

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast