The Best Clearo/Tank System Starter Kit I have Ever Seen ... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: The Best Clearo/Tank System Starter Kit I have Ever Seen ...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Trayce View Post
    ... As for the life of the carto, what are you getting out of them ...
    V4L sent me a bunch of Smileomizers since I'm reviewing The Zeus later on this month. I haven't completely exhausted one yet. I've got one on The Zeus, The V4L OMG, and a Dial-A-Volt.

BTW ... The Dial-A-Volt is a nifty batt. Works like The Twist, Spinner, etc., but V4L also makes an auto Dial-A-Volt. Performs as well as The Zeus but you can take it down a notch if your juice's "sweet spot" is less than 5 volts. And ... You Can Clearly Read The Numbers! But I digress ...

I haven't hit the "dozen refills" yet on the devices I'm using but as soon as performance drops appreciably I'll check out the posts here:

cleaning smileomizer

to see if cleaning extends Smileomizer longevity. $32.50/$39.95 seems a bit steep for a 5-pack of cartos. But if they clean up nicely I wouldn't have any problem recommending them. V4L's carto tanks don't work as well on The Zeus as a Smileomizer does. I have problems with carto tanks anyway. Too much fiddling. Every single bottom/top coil tank I've used lately is more fun than a carto tank. And way easier for a noob.

So if/when your friend makes a move ... The Zeus should do the trick. I painlessly/seamlessly quit smoking with an 808 automatic. A Zeus would have been more fun. But ... as we know ... once someone starts vaping ... eventually they want to try everything.

Hey ... V4L just sent me a picture of the new mouthpieces:

The Best Clearo/Tank System Starter Kit I have Ever Seen ...-ming-vase-smileomizer-tips307x228.jpg

Neat.
    Trayce likes this.
    Stopped smoking the day my e-cig starter kit arrived: March 6th 2010

Hey ... I'm over here: https://twitter.com/bobalex_63

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bobalex View Post
    Liked it so much I had to make a vid about it. I'm hoping This is The Kit that'll get my still-smoking friends/family members to switch on over to the vaping side:

Great video Bob! I like the others you've made but I think this is the best one. It is a great starter kit too.
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Cool tips! I emailed V4L earlier as I could not find any mention of these on the site. And yes, am aware of the DAV but again, keeping it simple for her. (If I was to recommend a VV VW I'd tell her to get a Vamo. Love mine!) But that's a good point about only being able to vape at 5v regardless of juice. Will just have to hope the V4L juice she gets will be a good vape at 5v.

Thanks once again for all the stellar info, on the E-Max too!

ECF Veteran

Great Video Bob, I sent it to my son with a note in an email. The style was awesome, an old detective movie!
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.
    June 13, 2013 My life has a superb cast, if I could just figure out the plot.
    Vaping in Reoville

Just FTR V4L emailed me back. Said the smaller Zeus tip is not available yet, but should be on the site this weekend, perhaps. They are busy "counting inventory" on it. They did not mention giving one away with a kit, but we'll see.

ECF Veteran

Haha I know nothing of that starter kit, but that is a great video!!

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bobalex View Post
    V4L sent me a bunch of Smileomizers since I'm reviewing The Zeus later on this month.
    I realize this is more of an "E-Max Thread" than a "Zeus Thread"...but...do you know where you might be reviewing the Zeus?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gerrymi View Post
    I realize this is more of an "E-Max Thread" than a "Zeus Thread"...but...do you know where you might be reviewing the Zeus?
    Hi gerrymi,

As soon as I finish the videos I post them here: Bob Alexander - YouTube

And then I'll post over in the V4L and KR808 forums. The Zeus video should be finished in a week or so. Hopefully.
    gerrymi likes this.

To finish the Zeus info off, the smaller tips are now on the site. They are called Ming Vase tips and come in two sizes. https://vapor4life.com/ecigarette-smileomizer-ming-vase

I didn't mean to crash your E-Max thread, bobalex, but as far as no-brainer starter kits for smokers, imho the Zeus is a good alternative to the E-Max for those who might need/want a more traditional smoking experience to start with, and can afford the Zeus. And since you own a Zeus and could give valuable feedback (and kindly did), the thread now has two great choices for people trying to help their smoking friends switch to e-cigs.
    gerrymi likes this.

ECF Veteran

I know it's bad form to quote yourself but I can't help it. I was there and I remember writing, " with all these high-quality batteries and tanks available it would be pretty difficult to make a bad choice in vaping gear."

3 1/2 years ago I was able to easily quit smoking with auto 808 batts and cartos. And for the most part everything I've tried since has just gotten better and better ... with an occasional lateral side trip to stuff that worked as well, but not better, than the stuff I already owned. I've only really come across a couple of devices that were epic fails. Lucky me. But lately ... everything I've been trying has worked amazingly well. Pointing wanna-be-ex-smokers towards a good starter kit isn't so much as asking what easily works ... but "What's The Budget?" As I said in my video (I know ... self referencing again) The Best Ecig in the World Part II, "... all roads lead to HappyLand."
    Flowersoul and gerrymi like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast