Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Aspire ET-S BDC glassomizer

Default Aspire ET-S BDC glassomizer

They finally shipped my glassomizer after pre ordering these bad boys a couple weeks ago. 1 x Aspire 2.4ml ET-S BDC Glassomizer and 1 x Coil Head 1.8ohm + 2 x 2.1ohm[Upon request] otherwise 3 x 1.8ohm will be provided [EXTENDED PROMO!]

Can't wait to test this tank out, I've had the smoktech aro Pyrex which held up nicely but cracked on me and the glass Vision V-fate Nova that whenever I'd put it in my pocket the bottom/stem piece of the tank would move and leak. Here's hoping these ones are better.

http://www.vividsmoke.com/aspire-et-...assomizer.html

Just ordered this from MyFreedomSmokes, mainly because it's glass. One of my vaping goals is to be completely free of polycarbonate plastic.

Someone out there please make the Vision Nano in glass. I'll gladly pay extra.

Well damn, I wish I waited for the glass version to came out. I got the nova version, 2nd juice that I put in there completely melted the tank after about 2 hours sitting idle. The juice is literally embedded into the tank and no amount of washing can get it out. Oh well... I ordered a replacement metal nova tube, but sadly you can't see the liquid level.

How did you crack the aro tank? Just wondering..(asking because I have one coming the mail)

Quote Originally Posted by Shine712 View Post
    How did you crack the aro tank? Just wondering..(asking because I have one coming the mail)
    aro tank? Don't know what that means. My original plastic tank that came with the aspire nova is that one that melted, not sure what type of plastic it is. It was also a pineapple juice that caused the chemical reaction, probably too acidic. Strange part is that the tank didn't crack, the plastic in the inner tube is melted and certain area's are chipped away. There is also a ring of cloudy fog sitting which formed around the tube where the juice was resting. My guess is that it would have eventually cracked if I left it in there longer.

Oh well, lesson learned. Never buy clearo's with plastic tanks, especially when you like to vape alot of acidic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine712 View Post
    I had it on my lap while on the computer and it rolled off my lap onto my tile floor. I dunno where the crack is but it leaks where the glass window is now whenever I have it filled.

Got my Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer tank today and I have to say out of all the ones I've used from the Smoktech aro Pyrex, Glass vision V-Fate nova, and Smoktech slim Pyrex DCT, this Aspire tank is by far the best one to date IMO. Excellent vapor and throat hit with no leaks at all.
    peterforpats likes this.

Just ordered 2 Aspire ET-S BDC from DV. How has it been treating you Mrbunglez the past couple weeks? Still happy with it?

Default Aspire ET-S BDC glassomizer

Quote Originally Posted by WakingVirtue View Post
    Just ordered 2 Aspire ET-S BDC from DV. How has it been treating you Mrbunglez the past couple weeks? Still happy with it?
    Yes very happy with it, although I've upgraded since because I wanted something that holds a little more juice. I got a Aspire BDC vivi nova Pyrex tank that holds 3.5 mls. It uses the same BDC the little one uses which is also a bonus.
    Plus I like the bigger tank look for my evic.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Just got my Aspire tanks today. WOW! What a difference good engineering makes!
    Great throat hit, lots of warm vapor, no leaks (so far), no gurgling, very nice indeed!

All four are Pyrex-lined tanks, two of the VIVI style and two of the ET-S BDC type. All in stainless cover outer covers.
    Matches the brushed stainless of my iTaste SVD mod to a T. As a matter of fact the finish on the tanks is smoother and a
    nicer polish than my SVD.

Goodbye cartomizers both Pyrex and polycarbonate lined, ProTank II you'll have to sit on the shelf for awhile. Kanger T3S tanks I'll keep for testing new ejuices. They are working well, no leaks or gurgles but don't provide as much vapor but I can rebuild their coils.

Aspire has done an excellent job on these units.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast