Replacement head Question

Thread: Replacement head Question

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Replacement head Question

Are the Bcc mini, Evod and Protank heads all interchangeable? I have a box full and put a few in the BCC that were different looking and they worked. Anyone have experience or knowledge of this? And if they are, which are the better ones to order for all of my tanks?

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If they fit and don't leak, then they're fine.

Not sure which Bcc mini you're referencing, but I've used Davide heads in Evod, PT and T3S, T3S heads in all of those and in the Aro pyrex, Aro heads in all the same, and V-Tox heads in the PT (so should go in all the above...)

Some have a smaller inside diameter on the air tube, which tightens up the draw a little. Best? Depends on how you like your vape. More relevant might be what resistance. Although if VV or VW, that's less of a concern.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Kanger changed the atomizer for the original EVOD to a universal one. The original one has a shorter "stem" and is smaller in diameter than the Protanks use but they all work. I believe I read that they have discontinued the shorter one. I know that all my replacement EVODs came with the longer stem.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by 03FXDWG View Post
    I believe I read that they have discontinued the shorter one.
    They have. The last pack of heads I bought says 'Coil Unit for Protank & EVOD' right on the box.