Kanger protank2 issue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Kanger protank2 issue

Quote Originally Posted by StandingOnTheMoon View Post
    Came in with exact same problem, with Protank flush on k100 I am getting nothing, loosening makes it too loose. I'll check the link for the adapter, thanx!
    I have the same problem with the K100/Protank set up. I am trying this: Adapter Male 510 to Female 510 (510 extension) - MyFreedomSmokes.com not sold out.

On another thread Kamry K100 Question the following was suggested:

Quote Originally Posted by *deleon517* View Post
    it sounds exactly like a connector plate issue. you can try using a paper clip to wiggle the center pin on the bottom of the atty just a tad. it shouldnt move much at all, but it will make a difference.

if that is the cause a 510-510 connector could help remedy that issue but it will make the protank not sit flush on the k100
    Somehow the Kanger protanks don't play well with K100s, I originally thought it was electrical until I tried the drip it came with. I am currently running a protank mini on it just fine. Ultimately I will switch to rebuildables and hope those fit right. I'm not sure witch one I will go with yet, no time to research.
    StandingOnTheMoon likes this.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries
    tortugo23 likes this.

Thanks for the heads up on the air flow controllers, those look perfect.

For the record, the adapter I mention above came today. It looks wobbly, but its solid feeling. It is plenty ugly, but I am happy I can use a larger tank on the K100 again. I cant find a source for the airflow controllers, maybe after the holidays they will be available again.
    StandingOnTheMoon likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have the Pro tank 3 leaking and put a new atomizer same issues . Got a replacement unit after 3 days I refilled and bam started leaking using it on the Volcano 2.0 with no vape now...back to the top wicking cheapo tank that is vaping circles around the PT3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.poche504 View Post
    When I run my protank2 on my k100 flush it restricts all air flow. I have to back it off a lot for it to hit. So loose that the tank wiggles and just about comes off. Never did this before. At first I thought it was just clogged. But after cleaning multiple times and three replacement heads I'm still having this problem. What's the deal?
    I just got my K100 and Protank 2 set up and was having this exact same problem. I found a quick fix for it after much trial and error crafting my own plastic washer type spacers. I noticed there were 2 white o-rings in my PT2 box. I am not sure what they are for but decided to slip one on the shaft that sticks out from the base of the PT2. I pushed it up all the way past the treads so that it sits flush and covers up the tiny holes on the side. When I threaded it back onto my K100 it hit perfectly. I no longer have to back it off so that it is wobbly. I did not crank the PT down as tight as it can go but it is tight enough where it wont get loose. I hope this helps/works for everyone with this problem.

Admin
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

Moved to Clearomizers from New Members

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12