Evod leaking help please! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Evod leaking help please!

Yeah the battery does appear to have a small gasket. I dont over tighten it either. But what I did so far is add some wick that I took out from the other coil to that coil. Has about 4 flavors wicks. Wicks just fine, good vapor and It stopped some of the leaking. The condensation I also get that too, not much of a problem when its a tiny bit of ejuice, just sometimes I open it up to check and has enough ejuice to say it leaked.

Thank you Train2, I will change my drag technique as I have noticed it does make a difference in vapor production as well.
    Train2 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

I think evods and pro tanks can use the same coil heads… I've heard that there are some of those heads with rubber spacers that will leak… Like some have clear, while other white rubber. I've never used an evod or pro tank, but that's what I've heard at a shop before.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

When I fill my evod's up, I always put a napkin over the mouth and flick it like a thermometer several times. Small amount of liquid does come out. Then when I put it on I have no gurgling. Don't really understand why but it works for me. Isn't it wonderful to have a place to go to ask questions to just any problem. I don't know what I would have done without this forum. Welcome and good luck to you. Look forward to reading about your future successes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12