Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Disappointed in iclear 30s

Full Member Verified Member bmilt's Avatar

ive used an iclear 30S EXCLUSIVELY for almost 2 months, vaping about 5 ML a day and never leaked a drop out of mine...........you guys letting that very bottom ring get loose or something? sometimes it does that

After breaking in the 30s for a little over a week it seems to be performing much better. This seems to be the case with both the 30 and the 30s, as now that I think about it, I remember being underwhelmed by the 30 when I first got it. It also got better once I broke it in.
    I have yet to find a better clearo than the iclear 30. Does it ever chug the juice though
    Last edited by Dustbuster; 12-18-2013 at 04:52 PM.

My first iClear 30s head leaked and gurgled as well, so I got another. it looked cheap-o unmarked, bad casting, but let me tell you I've had it in there almost two months now and it has performed beautifully. No leaks or gurgles, huge clouds. They do seem to consume more juice than the original iC30. I then went back and bought that entire box of iC30s heads for spares. When I do have to switch it out I hope the rest are as good as this one.

i find it hard to clean the gunk out of the i30s coils.
    but when it is clean, it vapes like a champ.

Quote Originally Posted by ycromo View Post
    i find it hard to clean the gunk out of the i30s coils.
    but when it is clean, it vapes like a champ.

Very hard to clean, I have yet to try. I just keep one flavor (It is my dedicated RY4 tank) in it and leave it that way.

Super Member Verified Member Muggs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wonner View Post
    After trying to love the iClear 30, Protank 3, and then the iClear 30S, they are now all cleaned and packed away.

IMHO, a good cartomizer is superior in almost every respect. It seemed convenient to have a tank of juice always ready, but taste trumps convenience and switching a cargo is hardly an inconvenience.

I couldn't agree more. Between me and 3 of my vaping employees I think I have tried every tank setup there is including the 30s and my carto tanks are superior by far.

Super Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger

I've been using mine for 3 days now and haven't had any issues...I do enjoy my carto tanks though!

CASAA member 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Super Member Supporting Member gerrymi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maka View Post
    the iClear 30S, tried it as soon as I got it i wasn't that impressed, took me a few weeks on and off it till it started to impress me a lot.
    Now all I use are 2 of them
    JUST got my iClear 30s. I am SO disappointed in it...OK taste, minimal throat hit and minimal vapor...even at 10.5 Watts on my VV V3.

But your post gives me "hope"...so I won't throw it out the window quite yet.

Mine works great! I had one and liked it so much I bought a second. The second had a bad head so I ordered a pack and it works fine now. The 30S works for months on a single head for me. I get good flavor and a fulfilling lung full of vapor. I just clean them every week or two by soaking them for 24hrs in 91%+ alcohol in an ultrasonic cleaner that I run periodically throughout that time. I started off on a PT2 so the low maintenance and quality of vape is a godsend in contrast.
    gerrymi likes this.
    I keep pet rats.
    And I love going to Renaissance fairs in medieval garb.

I also love the iClear30s. The 30 gives me a tight vape but I prefer the more airy draw of the 30s. Overfilling will cause it to flood and when I'm 1 ml down on the juice I've found I need to roll the juice around to keep the coil wet. Great flavor but I can easily go thru 3 ml of juice at the rate of 1 ml per hour. A fully charged battery 2000 mAh battery will last me about 3 hours at 10 watts. BTW, the replacement of coils for the 30 are not the same as the 30s and one won't work in the other.

That's the good and bad of it for me.
    gerrymi likes this.

Purchasing new toys with the money saved. Ashtrays full of nasty cigarette butts have no value.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast