Mini Protank 1.5 ohm?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jdanderson1449
  • 1 Post By Caridwen

Thread: Mini Protank 1.5 ohm?

Default Mini Protank 1.5 ohm?

I use a mini protank with a 3.3 volt with an 1.8 ohm for times when I need something small. Has anyone tryed the 1.5 ohm with a 3.3 volt? I was thinking of ordering a few.

Most of my protank 2 builds are1.5-1.3 ohms. I use them on an eGo twist in any range from 3.2-3.8 volts without any problems. Just keep in mind that running at a higher power setting, i.e. above about 8 watts will shorten the life of your coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    drugan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jdanderson1449 View Post
    Most of my protank 2 builds are1.5-1.3 ohms. I use them on an eGo twist in any range from 3.2-3.8 volts without any problems. Just keep in mind that running at a higher power setting, i.e. above about 8 watts will shorten the life of your coils.

Thanks for the reply. I have been useing 2.4-2.8 ohm with a VV/VW aroung the house but when I am out I like to carry something small. Would you expect to see much of a difference between the 1.8 and 1.5 ohm with a non-VV ego?

Most fixed voltage eGos are putting out somewhere between 3.4-3.7 volts so you should be fine as long as you're not a hopeless chain vaper. It'll get a little warm and you might notice a little burnt flavor. If that happens I usually just let it cool down a little before I hit it again.

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'll move this to clearomizers for more input.