:) :) :) Forget Protanks, iClears, dual coil Cartos... I just LOVE my EVOD ! :) :) :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: :) :) :) Forget Protanks, iClears, dual coil Cartos... I just LOVE my EVOD ! :) :) :)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Love the Evod's but love the Mini PT 2 better. Same heads, Same capacity, can handle tank cracking liquids that the Evod's can't. Also my mini PT's don't have the gurgling that some have reported on the full size PT. And the Mini PT 2 is so much easier to fully clean and dry than the Evod. I can fully clean dry and refill a Mini PT in less than 5 minutes. No waiting for my Evod to "drip dry".

Also, with the mini PT on my MVP 2, the tank doesn't extend past the edge of the battery, so if I tip over the battery It won't usually impact the glass. (of course I have 2 glass inserts in my drawer in case I do break a glass insert.
    Aviz likes this.
    ProVari: It's nothing more than a metal tube with a button on it that is well built and accurately delivers a set voltage continuously under load.

Administrator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Moved to Clearomizers

If I'm in mood for a cooler vape I love my evod. I like my iclear 30 because overall I love the warm vape.
    Aviz likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
    Perhaps, it sure holds more ejuice; in my case however I already have a big stock of protank coils heads, which I cannot use on the MT3S (although you can use it vise versa).
    You can use the protank heads in the T3's and I'm assuming the mt3's also. You have to get a 2nd silicone stem cap and put it upside down ontop the other cap to cover the gap cause the PT head flange is a iota wider than the T3 flange, so you'll see a slight space inside where the cap meets the tube and it also won't completely screw onto the base.
    Aviz likes this.

Numbers reflect the savings by both my wife and I quitting at the same time.
    Our Independence Day was March 25, 2013.

Aspiring microcoilogist Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Ty will put future threads in the proper lace.
    Quote Originally Posted by retired1 View Post
    Moved to Clearomizers

Supporting Member

I didn't know that. Can you post a link or pic when you get a chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlterUrEgo View Post
    You can use the protank heads in the T3's and I'm assuming the mt3's also. You have to get a 2nd silicone stem cap and put it upside down ontop the other cap to cover the gap cause the PT head flange is a iota wider than the T3 flange, so you'll see a slight space inside where the cap meets the tube and it also won't completely screw onto the base.

Senior Member Verified Member

I like them too, but I have mini vivi nova and protank II coming to test in my vapemail.
    Aviz likes this.
    Non smoker since January 2, 2014.

Supporting Member

Vivi nova BDC?

Quote Originally Posted by vampyre74 View Post
    I like them too, but I have mini vivi nova and protank II coming to test in my vapemail.

Supporting Member

Here is a cheap way to get AUTHENTIC Kanger Evods: Mt. Baker has them back in stock for $4.50 !
    And if you are not in a hurry, Search "Authentic Kanger EVOD" on fasttech, they have the stainless in stock for $3.25 (which means MBV pretty much gives them away in hope that you purchase ejuice - my fav is E. Coast tobacco).
    Beware of non-Kanger EVODS - they are everywhere and considering how inexpensive the original is its silly to by a knockoff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empi666 View Post
    I use EVODs a lot. I have 3 that I use on a regular basis.

Except until yesterday. Went to clean one and when I was drying the tank, the mouth piece broke! Could have been juice, or could have been from my wife's purse when she was using it?

That's the ONLY thing I dislike about them is the plastic.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I liked the T3S more than the evods cause they hold more juice but I've long shelved both attys and just use protanks now since they all use the same head.

Here's the pics you asked for

:)  :)  :) Forget Protanks, iClears, dual coil Cartos... I just LOVE my EVOD ! :) :) :)-t3s-pt-head.jpg

:)  :)  :) Forget Protanks, iClears, dual coil Cartos... I just LOVE my EVOD ! :) :) :)-t3s-pt-head2.jpg

Numbers reflect the savings by both my wife and I quitting at the same time.
    Our Independence Day was March 25, 2013.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast