Clearomizers with swivel tip besides the iClear 30s?

Thread: Clearomizers with swivel tip besides the iClear 30s?

Full Member Verified Member

Default Clearomizers with swivel tip besides the iClear 30s?

Im a new vaper and bought a VTR that came with the iClear 30s. I really like the swivel tip when using it with the VTR because a straight tip just feels awkward with this big VTR box. And it makes it look like a walkie-talkie...

I am looking to expand my tank selection and was wondering if there are any other tanks out there with a screw in swivel tip. ( I hate the non-screw in tips)

Oh, and one with a glass tank would be awesome!

THanks!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran erikbal's Avatar

The iclear30b also has the swivel tip as an option but that one doesn't fit inside the ring on the VTR. Innokin is coming out with a new tank called the X.I I believe, that one might also have the swivel tip. A lot of people don't like them but I personally do. I like my 30s.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Full Member Verified Member

Thanks. I guess swivel drip tips are not as desired as I would have thought.

Super Member Verified Member Keeferes's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a couple from here. I personally don't care for them though. Makes the draw too tight for me. Can be used on any topper with a removable 510 tip. I have had them on a Nautilus, a Davide, iClear 30S, and Protank 2's.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Lot's of places have the "regular" type swivels, that will fit in any topper that can take a 510 type drip tip. Screw in is pretty rare.

Super Member Verified Member Keeferes's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My iClear 30 S is the only one I have hands on with that takes a screw in tip. I have tried other o-ring style tips on it, but can't seem to find one that fits snug enough.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I tired a few of the plastic swivel tips and they leak badly at the ball/socket, so bad I was losing half of my vape. The metal swivel I got at Stainless Knucklehead drip tip works great. It's my primary drip tip.

BTW it looks bluish in the picture but it's chrome.
    US Navy Vet, Liberty Tree Member of Oath Keepers, NRA & VFW Life Member, Alaska EMT.
    http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html