Question about aspire nautilus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Question about aspire nautilus

  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15

    Default Question about aspire nautilus

    I'm considering getting it because of the good things I've heard about it


    However, the coils are rather pricey

    So I was wondering, how long does each coil last? (I don't make my own coils, I prefer to buy them)

  2. #2
    Ultra Member Verified Member Rancor0681's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizlo View Post
    I'm considering getting it because of the good things I've heard about it


    However, the coils are rather pricey

    So I was wondering, how long does each coil last? (I don't make my own coils, I prefer to buy them)
    That answer will very wildly from vapor to vapor. It has to many variables to be pinned down to an average just like any other coil.

    PG vg ratio
    Types of flavors
    How much you actually vape
    How dark your juice is.
    And many more.
    sdennislee likes this.

  3. #3
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rancor0681 View Post
    That answer will very wildly from vapor to vapor. It has to many variables to be pinned down to an average just like any other coil.

    PG vg ratio
    Types of flavors
    How much you actually vape
    How dark your juice is.
    And many more.
    100% vg
    Vanilla
    2-4 hours a day
    Not very dark

  4. #4
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Bump, would really like an estimate or something

  5. #5
    Full Member ECF Veteran mikebabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    143

    Default

    2 days tops....get an innokin iclear30....better taste than a nautilus and lasts longer, cheaper too.....plus, you can dry burn the iclear, good luck with the bottom feeding nautilus....

  6. #6
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22

    Default

    im using a 1.8 atty had it in for two weeks still tastes brand new ive had all sorts of juice in there

  7. #7
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22

    Default

    as for the iclear if you want to spend heaps on atties go for a iclear fail 30

  8. #8
    Full Member Exille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Shingle Springs
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Ive been vaping a 50/50 blend of MTB Cinnamon Roll, i vape just about all day and am a week into my first 1.8ohm Nautilus coil and its still going strong if that helps at all.

  9. #9
    Super Member Butters80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    355

    Default

    I've had two nautilus tanks running for 2 months. I usually can get between 5 or 6 tanks out of one atty with 65/35 pg/vg amber color juice. I usually vape the 1.6 head at 3.9 volts. It's a good clearo. But pricey if you don't want to attempt rebuilding the heads.

  10. #10
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butters80 View Post
    I've had two nautilus tanks running for 2 months. I usually can get between 5 or 6 tanks out of one atty with 65/35 pg/vg amber color juice. I usually vape the 1.6 head at 3.9 volts. It's a good clearo. But pricey if you don't want to attempt rebuilding the heads.
    The coils are $4 on average each

    If they last for a week or two, that's pretty decent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks