Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cloud 9 Vaping Reviews

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Lisaf01's Avatar

Thanks very much for the review, I'm really pleased you are so happy with your purchase.

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

As the saying goes about first impressions; I've ordered a lot of stuff abroad, mainly from the EU and haven't noticed anything coming close to the packaging cloud9 does (that was some delicate wrapping). Ordered Kayfun lite + couple of rolls nicr, but I didn't order the candy

Mm' proper way to make the customer feeling valued. Impressed.
    vapn likes this.

| Evic | bOd #1410 | ProVari | Dome | Kayfun lite | EBaron dripper spiral | Protank | 'Siam mods' -tanks |

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vapn's Avatar

Thank you very much! We value each and every customer and it's nice feedback like yours that makes it all worthwhile.
    Last edited by Lisaf01; 09-13-2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: typo
    kumimuumi likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran liquidator's Avatar

Ordered Svoemesto and Kayfun one month ago for Christmas, Lisa corrected some incompatible items for me and dispatched them super fast.

Customer service is second to none and I shall definitely be using Cloud 9 next year for my equipment.

Thank you very much Lisa and happy new year to you and all at Cloud 9.

Thanks so much for the great review, Liquidator, and a Happy New Year from all of us to you.

Senior Member Verified Member morpheusneo's Avatar

I ordered from Cloud 9 because I could not find any US vendors that had the Kayfun Lite + in stock anywhere. I was wanting the real one because of quality and I hate seeing other companies use a design and specially a logo of another company and I wanted to support the original. I'm not disappointed that I went ahead and got the original. I was in a local b&m and compared my kayfun to a EHPro and the build quality wasn't even close. For it to be all the way across the pond, shipping was lightning fast and Cloud 9 got the product out quick! I would order from them again in a heart beat. I'm a somewhat new vaper but wanted to see what all the fuss was about. The taste and quality of vape blows my mind. Thank you all for the wonderful service!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vapn's Avatar

Great news that your package arrived quickly morpheusneo Thank you very much for the great feedback.

And also good to know that you have the same ethos as we do about the clone thing.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Pictor's Avatar

Only been buying from Cloud9 for a matter of weeks, but each and every time despatch is fast and I'm always pleased with what I get. As has already been mentioned, the packaging is beautifully done.

Having only stopped smoking just over 9 weeks ago, and using only e-cigs with pre-filled cartridges until quite recently, a lot of things are new to me, but any time I have a question it's answered quickly and knowledgeably.
    Excellent, top class service!

Thank you
    vapn likes this.

Hi Pictor,
    Thanks so much for your great feedback, and welcome to the wonderful world of vaping!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Pictor's Avatar

You're very welcome!

...and have to say, yet again this week, had some excellent help with queries, orders etc. Definitely first class.
    vapn likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast