Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: cloud9vaping shipping

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Lisaf01's Avatar

That's great news, BigCypress - very happy when the shipping time is so short.

Hi Lisa,

I ordered the Semovar from cloud9 and according to the royalmail tracking system it says
    "Your item, posted on 25/11/13 with reference ##### has arrived in LOS ANGELES USA and is being processed for delivery."

Will there be further tracking available after this through the royalmail system or is there a way to track the item once it's been processed in the U.S.?

I hope I'm not in for a long wait. It arrived in L.A. a day and a half after I ordered it too.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vapn's Avatar

Hello CheetahAce, try using your reference number on the USPS tracking page here. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...n!input.action

Alternatively I used to just put the tracking number into Google and it would bring up the tracking from there.

-Keith

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hey cheetah,

THe package is being transfered to registered mail. Which is a pretty serious way to ship a pkg in the us.

Each stop the package will be signed for by the carrier. and then at the end you have to sign for it.

Registered mail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    smoke free since 11/20/2010

Quote Originally Posted by vapn View Post
    Hello CheetahAce, try using your reference number on the USPS tracking page here. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...n!input.action

Alternatively I used to just put the tracking number into Google and it would bring up the tracking from there.

-Keith
    Thanks everyone. I was able to see my package on the usps site as well as a simple google search. Live and learn.
    Yay!
    vapn likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12