Our friends in Switzerland have been busy - the new SQuape R[eloaded] features several improvements over the first SQuape Atomiser, each designed to enhance ease of use and maximise customisation options. This rebuildable tank atomiser can be used with silica or cotton wick or even stainless mesh wick if desired.
Included in the new features of the SQuape R[eloaded] are interchangeable Ematal decks with differently shaped wick channels (decks C[urved], and W[ide] available separately, standard deck is part of the kit). Filling the 5ml tank is a simple process and inspecting the coil can be done without draining the liquid. SQuape R[eloaded] has a new airflow control ring with a spring loaded ball bearing that clicks into detents to fix your preferred airflow setting.
- Stainless steel construction
- Ematal/ceramic coated aluminum non-conductive deck
- Standard 510 atomiser connection with fully adjustable centre post
- Airflow adjustment ring with 6 different hole sizes from .9mm to 3.1mm
- Approximately 5ml juice capacity
- Standard 510 drip tip connection
- Replaceable borosilicate glass inner tank sealed with orings
Separate decks for different types of wick/coil setups available now.
Brass air flow control rings for a touch of class available now.
Coming in a month or so there will be anodised coloured tanks and air flow control rings available as well.
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter for advanced notification. Also note that VAT(tax) is deducted from the price if you are located outside the EU zone so be sure to sign into your user account to see pricing excluding the 20% VAT if you do not reside in Europe.