New Arrivals The Beacon by Beyond Vape and Aspire and Innokin batteries.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New Arrivals The Beacon by Beyond Vape and Aspire and Innokin batteries.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vapn's Avatar

Default New Arrivals The Beacon by Beyond Vape and Aspire and Innokin batteries.

JUST ARRIVED

The Beacon by Beyond Vape
    The Beacon is a telescoping mechanical mod offering excellent quality at a very affordable price. Featuring a locking bottom button and top cap that tapers to 22mm. This device will look great with many of today's atomisers and tanks. With its wide range of battery options we're sure you'll find this a very useful device for day-to-day use. Ideal for beginners and advanced users.

Features

• • Anodised T6 aluminium tubes for optimum conductivity
    • • 303 Stainless Steel 510 cap and bottom fire assembly
    • • Polished brass button
    • • Silver plated brass contacts (top and bottom) for maximum conductivity
    • • Versatile telescopic design to accommodate all 18x series batteries
    • • Ventilated battery chamber for safety

Get yours now for just 59.95*
    *Device only, batteries, charger and atomiser must be purchased separately

New Aspire and Innokin Batteries

If you're in the market for a new battery, look no further. From Aspire, we have their new G Power, VV and VV+ Batteries:

New Innokin we have their new CLK1280 Express kit:

Last edited by vapn; 08-27-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Unless someone can talk me out of it, I'm probably going to pull the trigger on the black one in the next couple of days.
    roosterado likes this.
    Tank topped off with my favourite juice, a fresh battery... it don't get any better than this!

Which one are you talking about MJ12?

Quote Originally Posted by vapn View Post
    Which one are you talking about MJ12?
    Oops... a little clarification would help, huh? I meant the black Beacon mod. BTW, I just ordered it and it'll be my first mech.
    Last edited by MJ12; 08-31-2014 at 02:40 AM.
    vapn likes this.
    Tank topped off with my favourite juice, a fresh battery... it don't get any better than this!

Excellent, it's a great device I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Let us know how you get along with it OK.

Quote Originally Posted by vapn View Post
    <snip>Let us know how you get along with it OK.
    Count on it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ12 View Post
    Count on it!
    Not sure why, all of a sudden, I can't edit my previous post. Anyway, my Beacon mod is on the truck, delivery scheduled for Monday.

UPDATE: I guess Monday came early. FedEx just delivered it. I was surprised how small it is. With an 18650 battery installed, and no atty, it's 3.75" long and 7/8" in diameter. With the stainless steel Tobh perched on top, it's 5 5/8" long and looks "sick as t!ts". The throw on the firing button is less than 1mm. I'm in my office and looks like a fog bank has rolled in, and that's with a 1.1 ohm build.

DSC_0571.jpg
    Last edited by MJ12; 09-06-2014 at 07:18 PM.
    vapn likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member krobeson's Avatar

Let me know if it keeps working well...because I need a good authentic without the $200 pricetag!!

Quote Originally Posted by krobeson View Post
    Let me know if it keeps working well...because I need a good authentic without the $200 price tag!!
    Roger that! That's why I jumped on this mod like a chicken on a june bug. Designed and made in the US, serialized, authentic, excellent reviews... what's not to like about it?

When I mentioned to some other vapors that I was seriously considering a telescopic mod, the subject of voltage drop was brought up. Out of curiosity, I checked the voltage of a freshly charged VTC5 battery... 4.24volts. I put the battery in the mod and placed the negative lead on the side of the 510 connector and the positive lead directly on the center pin. I hit the fire button and the DMM was reading 4.24 volts, with an occasional drop to 4.23, then back to 4.24. This was done with no load on the battery, just the DMM. I don't have an inline volt meter, so that was the best I could do. All said and done, I'm quite pleased with my latest acquisition. I big goes to Beyond Vape for providing an excellent alternative for those of us on a budget, or just can't justify spending $200+ on a mech.

I'm not going to say it "hits like a train" because the juice I'm vaping is max VG, 0mg of nic and the current build in my Tobh is 1.1Ω.
    Last edited by MJ12; 09-07-2014 at 12:13 AM.

Nice one, glad you're happy with your new Beacon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast