BOOM WIRE?? anybody heard of it/have experience with it?! - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: BOOM WIRE?? anybody heard of it/have experience with it?!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyarms View Post
    Yeah i was skeptical at first when i bought it but after following chadsters tutorials on building with these wires im kind of convinced. It may not be worth $25 dollars but if your looking for a pretty damn good vape id recommend trying them.
    Different from kanthal wires in a few ways:
    Feel less springy. Easier to build with for me. They heat up in a strange way. You cannot full fire them without wick, have to pulse or they bend and distort and sometimes bend so far that they break. Once built in a nice micro with a 5/6 wrap and they are lighting up evenly though they work pretty damn well. Flavor is all there and it produces large amounts of vapor.
    Ive had the same build for about a week now and it has become my go to vape.

This is the point where it would be nice if you made a video, showing this pulsing stuff, and also letting us know the details of your build. I can blow clouds with a .4 dual coil out of a cyclone with 28g. Doesn't matter. I think we all just want to know what makes this better. As far as springy-ness goes, find me some 26g or even 24g kanthal that is springy and I'll shut right up. Haven't had any issues with either and I've played with a lot of wire.
    Jawden likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hmmmmm, still no pics, me thinks you folks buying this have been scammed, 'Best Vape Ever' sounds like a wish for your money spent, not a fact

Full Member ECF Veteran justinonymous's Avatar

Boom Wire is the new 24g wire by Chadster. He also makes 26g "Beastmode" and 28g "RDA". He has a line of wires called Hotwires and he's huge in SoCal; pretty much the only known builder because he "invented" the center post set up. I've tried both RDA and Beastmode. It's not Kanthal A-1 nor nichrome I believe. I haven't compared Kanthal A-1 26g and the Beastmode 26g side by side yet. His Hotwires are actually really nice and it's something you'd just have to try for yourself. For $25 getting 15 ft of wire and wick I personally don't buy it, I just get it for free sometimes but it is worth trying.
    Last edited by justinonymous; 12-01-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justinonymous View Post
    Boom Wire is the new 24g wire by Chadster. He also makes 26g "Beastmode" and 28g "RDA". He has a line of wires called Hotwires and he's huge in SoCal; pretty much the only known builder because he "invented" the center post set up. I've tried both RDA and Beastmode. It's not Kanthal A-1 nor nichrome I believe. I haven't compared Kanthal A-1 26g and the Beastmode 26g side by side yet. His Hotwires are actually really nice and it's something you'd just have to try for yourself. For $25 getting 15 ft of wire and wick I personally don't buy it, I just get it for free sometimes but it is worth trying.

Ryedan, justinonymous and Jawden like this.
    civilly disobedient

taking a sample and having its composition analysed might help shed some light on whether this is a hustle or legit
    Izan and Jawden like this.

Full Member Verified Member

Is the rebranded Rene 41 wire?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Izan View Post

hahahaha! thats the same reaction i had...

Quote Originally Posted by natedawgdaboss View Post
    taking a sample and having its composition analysed might help shed some light on whether this is a hustle or legit
    yeah, thats kind of the whole reason i started this thread....

i was hoping people who have had experience with it, or DO have some on hand, to post some pics or vids of their experiences and possible a comparison between these "boom" wires and kanthal a1. but im guessing nobody caught that.

i'm happy with my 28g kanthal, but was just curious as to what exactly this is...

even with some feedback explaining this "chadsters hotwires", it still doesnt answer the question of "what is it???"

so, for the record, to anyone out there, if someone can make a video or find further, more detailed info on exactly WHAT boom wires is, it'd be greatly appreciated!

i've searched for hours to find the composition of boom wires or what it possibly could be, but to no avail...i've come up empty handed.

Maybe it's this wire. .9 mm ribbon is on the right of this insanity

BOOM WIRE?? anybody heard of it/have experience with it?!-20131201_142632.jpg

Full Member ECF Veteran justinonymous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jawden View Post
    hahahaha! thats the same reaction i had...

yeah, thats kind of the whole reason i started this thread....

i was hoping people who have had experience with it, or DO have some on hand, to post some pics or vids of their experiences and possible a comparison between these "boom" wires and kanthal a1. but im guessing nobody caught that.

i'm happy with my 28g kanthal, but was just curious as to what exactly this is...

even with some feedback explaining this "chadsters hotwires", it still doesnt answer the question of "what is it???"

so, for the record, to anyone out there, if someone can make a video or find further, more detailed info on exactly WHAT boom wires is, it'd be greatly appreciated!

i've searched for hours to find the composition of boom wires or what it possibly could be, but to no avail...i've come up empty handed.
    Look up Hotwires by Chadster instead of Boom Wires, you'll have better luck with that considering he hasn't officially come out with Boom Wires yet.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast