Where in the world do you find one of those pincher tools? - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: Where in the world do you find one of those pincher tools?

Quote Originally Posted by bender817 View Post
    Maybe if you are doing something really small you could always us a miniature pinscher.

Where in the world do you find one of those pincher tools?-miniature-pinscher-muzzle-miniature-pinscher.jpg
    hahahhhahahahahahahhahahahhaaahahahahahahahaahaaah ahahahahahhahahaahahahaaaaahahahahahaaaahahahahahh a................................................. ..........BWAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHhah hahhahhaaaaahahaaahaaa...haaaha....haa.ha...aaahhh h
    ProVari x5, Hana V3 DNA30, VaporShark DNA30, 4nine copper, King V2, Nemesis SS & Brass, Stingray Brass & Red Copper, Panzer SS & Blackhawk, Kayfun, Taifun GT, Aqua, Stillare, TOBH, Quasar, Helios, Patriot,Magma, Atomic, ZenithV2

duplicate...sorry
    Last edited by Asbestos4004; 01-09-2014 at 10:36 PM.
    ProVari x5, Hana V3 DNA30, VaporShark DNA30, 4nine copper, King V2, Nemesis SS & Brass, Stingray Brass & Red Copper, Panzer SS & Blackhawk, Kayfun, Taifun GT, Aqua, Stillare, TOBH, Quasar, Helios, Patriot,Magma, Atomic, ZenithV2

On a more serious note, if I find a pair of those mini tweezers you see in some of the coil-building videos I'll certainly buy them. Good excuse to go to the dollar store (well, 7 Swedish Crowns store) tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by catalinaflyer View Post
    Well GN did get his vape mail yesterday and had a go at coils but it does seem like the "Vape Black Cloud" is right on top of his house. I started reading through that thread but a threat from a mod of "vacations" has kept me from posting there. I started with his first post, read through to the end, grabbed my bottle of Grey Goose and rubbed my head with an Oi Vey!

I tried, I really REALLY tried back on the last thread we got locked but I can't keep watching the insanity. My wife is a rehab technician, in other words she doesn't know which end of a screwdriver to hold yet she rebuilds her own coils now and has great success with them. I don't understand GN but I have tried, I have offered help and he has actually listened and responded a few times, I have offered much better gear than he has which got me in trouble here on ECF but all I can do now is watch.

It appears he managed to make a Sub-Ohm coil using a needle and blunt kitchen scissors, couldn't check it because the black cloud got his ohm meter and actually got it to fire on his Ego Twist. He did post after that so his Twist didn't blow up.........yet! I don't see anything good coming out of this and honestly it's past the point of funny and becoming quite sad.
    I was an angel on that last thread. You got it locked.
    PLANofMAN likes this.

Infraction Magnet Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Asbestos4004 View Post
    I was an angel on that last thread. You got it locked.
    I'm actually shocked I haven't gotten this one locked (along with another "bad boy" from the mods).
    Asbestos4004 likes this.
    RIP Clearo's RDA/RBA's - My new love is an old Carto!

Lets post some more tweezer/pincher pics and keep this going. Its one of my fav threads this week. :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    MissKitty47 and PLANofMAN like this.

Supporting Member

Pincher Tool (with burny thingie)

Super Member Verified Member grayscale's Avatar

This is an excellent set, perfect size and dirt cheap - http://www.harborfreight.com/6-piece...set-93598.html
    The "backwards" type one is great for coils, provides just the right amount of pressure, and the adjustable one is great too.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by grayscale View Post
    This is an excellent set, perfect size and dirt cheap - http://www.harborfreight.com/6-piece...set-93598.html
    The "backwards" type one is great for coils, provides just the right amount of pressure, and the adjustable one is great too.
    I know it's a pee poor picture but look back at post #91

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by catalinaflyer View Post
    Well GN did get his vape mail yesterday and had a go at coils but it does seem like the "Vape Black Cloud" is right on top of his house. I started reading through that thread but a threat from a mod of "vacations" has kept me from posting there. I started with his first post, read through to the end, grabbed my bottle of Grey Goose and rubbed my head with an Oi Vey!

I tried, I really REALLY tried back on the last thread we got locked but I can't keep watching the insanity. My wife is a rehab technician, in other words she doesn't know which end of a screwdriver to hold yet she rebuilds her own coils now and has great success with them. I don't understand GN but I have tried, I have offered help and he has actually listened and responded a few times, I have offered much better gear than he has which got me in trouble here on ECF but all I can do now is watch.

It appears he managed to make a Sub-Ohm coil using a needle and blunt kitchen scissors, couldn't check it because the black cloud got his ohm meter and actually got it to fire on his Ego Twist. He did post after that so his Twist didn't blow up.........yet! I don't see anything good coming out of this and honestly it's past the point of funny and becoming quite sad.
    I just dont think I could even go look at that thread. What a maroon.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !