Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: Where in the world do you find one of those pincher tools?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran UncleChuck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNews! View Post
    I've actually seen like a big version of tweezers, specifically more tool-like, but still have the precision of tweezers as opposed to something more like a needle-nose, something you can pinch with your fingers as opposed to gripping. That's what I'm after. I have a feeling that regular old tweezers don't have a wide enough pinch for higher-ohm coil.
    In all honesty, any normal pair of tweezers will work perfectly well for torching your coils. No need to go hunting for exotic tweezers. But then again hunting for exotic tweezers seems right up your alley so...
    MissKitty47 and Iffy like this.

All the tools listed here require too much elbow grease.

This baby will do all the work for you. I'll bet you could fit a 500 wind coil in your atty and be the envy of all and you wont even need a torch.

Where in the world do you find one of those pincher tools?-pers1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Asbestos4004 View Post
    I just put my coil in the middle of a dictionary and sit on it for an hour or so.
    I use online dictionaries. Any suggestions on how to use those to pinch coils?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KenD View Post
    I use online dictionaries. Any suggestions on how to use those to pinch coils?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    yep...a pentium 486
    ProVari x5, Hana V3 DNA30, VaporShark DNA30, 4nine copper, King V2, Nemesis SS & Brass, Stingray Brass & Red Copper, Panzer SS & Blackhawk, Kayfun, Taifun GT, Aqua, Stillare, TOBH, Quasar, Helios, Patriot,Magma, Atomic, ZenithV2

JD1

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNews! View Post
    I've actually seen like a big version of tweezers, specifically more tool-like, but still have the precision of tweezers as opposed to something more like a needle-nose, something you can pinch with your fingers as opposed to gripping. That's what I'm after. I have a feeling that regular old tweezers don't have a wide enough pinch for higher-ohm coil.
    Forceps, maybe??? I'd just pick up some cheap, small needle nose pliers, and some tweezers. My tweezers came from the dollar store and I paid (guess what) lol.
    MissKitty47 likes this.

Infraction Magnet Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChuck View Post
    That won't be necessary, he has said he knows everything there is to know about vaping, and once he does his first coil build he plans to author the master of all rebuilding threads and school everyone here. Can't wait.
    Being so freshly out of the Christmas season and 24 hours of A Christmas Story I can't help but imagine GN sitting there at his pawn shop computer typing out his grand masterpiece and imagining how the entire vape world will hail him "King of all things Vape" much like the Ralph on A Christmas Story with his BB Gun Essay.

In all honesty, any normal pair of tweezers will work perfectly well for torching your coils. No need to go hunting for exotic tweezers. But then again hunting for exotic tweezers seems right up your alley so...
    Oh Please, GN torching a coil, are you serious?? This new Micro-Coil Grand Master can't even boil water, doesn't own a phillips screwdriver and can't get over the fear of owning a drill bit. I highly doubt a torch will ever cross the moat into his lair let alone touch a coil of his, I mean after all the residual burned butane left on the coil would destroy the "dried skin" taste he professes to enjoy.
    RIP Clearo's RDA/RBA's - My new love is an old Carto!

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quit being a mamby-pamby and just use your damn fingers! "Throws GN a box of tissues".
    MissKitty47 and Vwls like this.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Here ya go buddy... ask for a pincher thing, you shall receive a pincher thing.

Where in the world do you find one of those pincher tools?-pinch.jpg
    LMFAO!

on topic- tweezers...you are searching for tweezers. Unless you are talking about needle nose pliers? Which can also be used. Lots of 'pointy things' can be used for RBA builds.
    MissKitty47 and SkinyFatMan like this.
    -Have questions on RDA's? feel free to pm me!-
    -Now hosting on vapenet.com! Come check out the livestream!(I host early mornings!) and vape with me

Moved On Verified Member

I cant believe I made it to page 3; stumbled in here wondering what a pincher tool is, now I'm just rubbernecking the carnage...

You know, I have not even been vaping 4 months yet, Started with the ego kit and some ce4's, not a fan, but no fish taste, on to a twist, then mvp 2.0 a sigelei, a couple of drippers, EVOD's, T3s's, Protanks, Davide, Aspire and my beloved Kayfun. I have enjoyed all you folks on the forums, I too have felt bad, and watched the help offered to GN. The reason I was sounding off, I just wonder how I ever made it that far in 4 months without even a fraction of the problems poor GN has had? It's like he's the bermuda triangle of the law of averages or something. LOL love ya all, can't wait to read the reports on the RDA's GN!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast