Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Minors vaping e-cigs on YouTube January 2012

Ultra Member ECF Veteran VictoryNotVengence's Avatar
    Blog Entries

bump bump bump

2. Advertisement
    Super Member ECF Veteran TonyTT's Avatar

bump bump bump

~One of us, one of us, one of us!~ (510-t, Provari)

Super Member ECF Veteran TonyTT's Avatar

bump bump bump

~One of us, one of us, one of us!~ (510-t, Provari)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryNotVengence View Post
    new vid
    bump bump bump
    this vid needs more flags

Blog Entries

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran John Phoenix's Avatar

crippledbazooka said on YouTube,
    flagged, thumbs downed, link posted to electronic cigarette forum, supplier notified. Minor abusing e-cigarette products.

watch?v=DlSDqUkFvYk&feature=re.lated posted 2 months ago at 0:23 you say you were arrested for minor possesion of tobacco, you are not 21.
    This teen states first that he needs these for help with quitting smoking. You do not know who ordered this product.

This product may have been ordered for this teen by an adult. You were wrong to notify the seller without any facts.

This teen is Using the product, not abusing it. It is not illegal for this teen to use any tobacco or e-cig in the privacy of his own home. He was only arrested for having a tobacco product in public.

Your vendatta is one lead by hate and agner and not facts. You show no caring for this teen at all. I say this thread and all related threads should be deleted by the mods.

Blog Entries

There is a place for your opionion, and its not here.

Quote Originally Posted by John Phoenix View Post
    crippledbazooka said on YouTube,

This teen states first that he needs these for help with quitting smoking. You do not know who ordered this product.

This product may have been ordered for this teen by an adult. You were wrong to notify the seller without any facts.

This teen is Using the product, not abusing it. It is not illegal for this teen to use any tobacco or e-cig in the privacy of his own home. He was only arrested for having a tobacco product in public.

Your vendatta is one lead by hate and agner and not facts. You show no caring for this teen at all. I say this thread and all related threads should be deleted by the mods.
    This thread is not for the debate of if minors should be allowed to vape or not, nor is it for the debate of if these videos should be left on youtube. Posts such as these derail the thread and bury the new video links. Forum members should be able to find the newest video's easily and make a decision if they want to participate or not.

Please keep all debate on the subject in the below thread, and don't forget to vote!:
    your opinion on e-cig use by minors on Youtube

There is a place for your opionion, and its not here.

This thread is not for the debate of if minors should be allowed to vape or not, nor is it for the debate of if these videos should be left on youtube. Posts such as these derail the thread and bury the new video links. Forum members should be able to find the newest video's easily and make a decision if they want to participate or not.

Please keep all debate on the subject in the below thread, and don't forget to vote!:
    your opinion on e-cig use by minors on Youtube
    I'm just fine ignoring your wises on this. The Mods have not enforced your wishes. You cannot force a monopoly on opinion on ECF. I am sorry it hurts your feelings, but your just going to have to live with it. You cannot force a one sided issue and demand that you do not have reasonable discussion about it. If I only posted in that thread, people may not see the important information I have that pertains to this thread.

But since you reminded me, I will also repost that same message in the other thread so more people can view it.

Simply put, I believe you are wrong and I will continue to oppose you with intelligent discussion in this thread if I choose, until a Mod tells me otherwise.

I do not believe they will do that. The day ECF starts allowing monopolies on opinion will be the day they stop being a fair and unbiased discussion forum and become a tool for some agenda. ECF wants to stay neutral.
    Last edited by John Phoenix; 01-28-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Well, i just thought you would respect the OP's wishes. I wasn't trying to impose any rules. I was just asking nicely that this thread not be for any comments and only video links.

Well, i just thought you would respect the OP's wishes. I wasn't trying to impose any rules. I was just asking nicely that this thread not be for any comments and only video links.
    Ordinarily I would agree with you and respect an Op's wishes but I believe that request is unfair and should never have been allowed for you to make by the mods in the first place. They should have told you right away it was unfair for you to ask that of people and told you if you did, you do so at your own risk and they will not enforce it.

I'm not here to fight with you but I do think balance in this thread is the right thing for all.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast