The VMax - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The VMax

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

got my vmax 2 weeks ago...................................and love it!! so far no problems. chrome and sets itself back to 3 when batteries are changed. ove it!!
    Mac likes this.

St​andard, cOBalt

Full Member* Verified Member

Is there any better setup on the vmax than a dual coil tank? Bought a RA Tank and it doesnt cut it compared to the dual coils on the vmax what do you think mac? I think the vivi nova and even dripping with an atty pales in comparison to the dual coil tank setup.....

Full Member* Verified Member

I was also blown away at how good the Vmax was now thats all me and the wife use our other mods are collecting dust.

Mac
    Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran Mac's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    Is there any better setup on the vmax than a dual coil tank? Bought a RA Tank and it doesnt cut it compared to the dual coils on the vmax what do you think mac? I think the vivi nova and even dripping with an atty pales in comparison to the dual coil tank setup.....
    The only setup that can compare (That I have tried) is using a single coil 5ohm carto. It puts out more vapor with slightly less throat hit. But this requires some measure of patience as you will literally have to top off every time you pull the thing out due to the insane vapor production.
    AttyPops likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123