Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VP Joker Electronic Cigarette Review (PRE Production)

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Default VP Joker Electronic Cigarette Review (PRE Production)

YouTube - VP Joker Electronic Cigarette Review (PRE Production)

IMPORTANT: I mentioned in the video the fitting was pressed instead of screwed into the top of the unit, this is actually the opposite! The fitting is actually screwed into the unit. Sorry about that

http://www.vaportalkstore.com takes a quick look at the Joker Pre Production unit. This is a 5 volt protected unit which is hoped to be released sometime around April. Visit us on our forums at http://www.vaportalk.com

That's great news. I've been checking on the status of the Joker at least once a week for the past 6-8 weeks, waiting to hear more about when it was going to be available. Any idea what the price point is going to be? Thanks for the update!

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Probably about the same as the VP2. So I'm guessing around $120 at most. But again the final price point will be set by Jeso and not Vapor Talk.

Thanks, that's a good enough answer for me. Being ready in April just gives me a reason to save a little instead of spending it between now and then; I've genuinely been for this for a while, so I want to make sure I can grab one as soon as I can.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Looks like a very nice mod. Looking forward to seeing a final production version of it.
    Live in Japan? Join us here!

Really Like the idea of the 3 LED lights, for the batt indication......
    ɥʇɹoʍ sʇuǝɔ oʍʇ ʎɯ ʇsnɾ

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Interesting... Not to keen on the LifePo4's but it looks like a very nice unit...

Kris

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I am interested in this unit but only want one that takes the best batteries. Whats wrong with LifePo4's??? I do not know that much about batteries.

Full Member ECF Veteran

nothing's wrong with lifepo4's. they've been getting a little bit of a bad rep because of some knock off's from south summit blowing up. but the tenergy's work just fine and are legit.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by paso View Post
    I am interested in this unit but only want one that takes the best batteries. Whats wrong with LifePo4's??? I do not know that much about batteries.
    Quote Originally Posted by jingleballs View Post
    nothing's wrong with lifepo4's. they've been getting a little bit of a bad rep because of some knock off's from south summit blowing up. but the tenergy's work just fine and are legit.
    Agreed.... I guess my comment was directed at the bogus LifePo4's that are really CR2's in disguise...

If you get legit LifePo4's they are good batteries.... My only *other* minor issue is the need for a different charger for them....

Kris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast