Admin
    ECF Contest Officer
    ECF Store Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default New MINI Contest For Veteran Contest Entry

MINI CONTEST

How would you like to be able to enter the Veteran Monthly Giveaway?

That's what I thought you would say.....

So this is how it works.

If you will become a Veteran in 2012, you may already be eligible to enter, see here. If you are eligible for the Veteran contest, you may still participate in the Mini contest, conditions apply see below.

In the Veteran contest, we are having a monthly drawing for all entries up to that date. Each drawing will be executed on the 1st of each month throughout the year, with the exception of December being held December 31st. The first drawing will be February 1st and will include all entries in January. Also for example, the drawing for June will take place July 1st and will include all entries from January through June 30. The process for selecting is below:

Random.org process of selecting monthly winner:

1. If there are 200 post, I will plug into Random.org beginning number 2 and ending number 200. Obviously 1 is skipped due to the post being unrelated to contest.

2. I will then click "Generate" button, which will randomly provide a number.

3. I will locate the post number from the number generated and verify their eligibility. In our example post #195 would be the recipient.

ECF Contest Rules Apply

First thing to do is go here, subscribe to this thread LINK. Before a Mini Contest begins, I will post a notification in this thread, normally at least 30 or more minutes before the contest launches. Be sure when subscribing to the thread to select "Instant By Email".

Do I have to be a Veteran to participate in the Mini contest? No, it is open to everyone.

How often will the Mini contest take place? When ever we get a wild hair.....I mean, randomly . Could be 2 times a week, could be 2 times a day. So subscribe to that notification thread. HERE

What will the contest be? Never can tell. We will have trivia, post count, guess this picture, guess the number 1-50, what color underwear is j0ker wearing ,etc... Stay tuned and when a mini contest is posted, a full explanation will be included.

How many Mini contest can I win? You may win 1 per 30 days. In other words, you will only be allowed one entry per month. **Exception will be when a member acquires Veteran status, 2 entries will occur in this situation only**

If I win a monthly drawing, can I continue to participate in the Mini contest? Once you have one a prize, you will have to wait 30 days before entering a contest, per ECF Contest Rules.

Excerpt: "e. No Member may win more than one (1) Contest within a thirty (30) day period or one calendar month unless the value of one prize is less than $20. No Member may win more than two (2) prizes within any sixty (60) day period or two calendar months."

So what can I win? We have a schedule listed in the Veteran contest thread. Go here and scroll to the bottom of my main post and you will see what we have so far. It is continuing to grow too!

Will I be eligible for the end of the year Grand Prize giveaways? Only if you are a Veteran and stipulations apply to this as well, see the Veteran contest thread for more details.

The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh goodie! Oh wait, I can't enter! Well, maybe next time (when's that, 2014? )

HAVE YOU BEEN LICKED TODAY?

Admin
    ECF Contest Officer
    ECF Store Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MastiffMike View Post
    Oh goodie! Oh wait, I can't enter! Well, maybe next time (when's that, 2014? )

READ: "Do I have to be a Veteran to participate in the Mini contest? No, it is open to everyone."

Everyone does include you!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Okie doke. I hate to admit it, but I'm befuddled. Read all the instructions, too. I'm posting here, so does that mean I'm entered?
    MastiffMike likes this.

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Not yet orachel. joker is going to do mini contest in here. In fact he is going to do several mini contest over the year so if you want a chance to be one of the winners follow these instructions for a better chance at winning.

Quoted for joker's post.
    First thing to do is go here, subscribe to this thread LINK. Before a Mini Contest begins, I will post a notification in this thread, normally at least 30 or more minutes before the contest launches. Be sure when subscribing to the thread to select "Instant By Email".

Admin
    ECF Contest Officer
    ECF Store Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

This thread is the announcement that the Mini Contest are starting after today and will be posted randomly. As jj reiterated, I will post in the notification thread at least 30 minutes before I post the actual contest.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

gotcha, thanks! I was already subscribed to the notif thread. Thought that meant a contest was starting now. Thanks for clarification. I'm putting all my eggs in the mini contest basket. Couldn't believe it when they said I was inelgible for the Veteran contest, since I've only been a veteran just over a month. Apparently, us december 2011 veterans didn't qualify for anything. ;(

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    READ: "Do I have to be a Veteran to participate in the Mini contest? No, it is open to everyone."

Everyone does include you!
    So I can participate in THIS, but yet not allowed into the "private" areas of ECF???

Are you sure Roly will LET me participate?

BUMP BACK TO THE TOP!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Woot! Now if I can just pay attention!

Oh! And beat MM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by msqun View Post
    Woot! Now if I can just pay attention!

Oh! And beat MM.
    Well, here shake my hand and see if the luck rubs off!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast