Mini Funny Caption Contest
I've got a little series of contest to run. I think these are going to really be fun.
Take the picture included below and fill the bubbles with your own funny captions.
Contest ends July 8th 5pm CDT
This contest sponsored by
For more information regarding Mini contest, read here.
I know some members will be unfamiliar with editing images so I would like to ask for volunteers to help others. If you are willing to help others perform this task, when posting your submission include this statement in the bottom of your post "I Will Help". I can also help but I'd prefer you contact one of the volunteers, as it might take me a while to respond. **Remember, someone can help you edit the image but you must post the image for it to count as your submission.**
If you request help, please form your request as follows.
For those adventurous members wishing to give image editing a try, check out these online web based image editors.Left bubble:
Photo editor online - Pixlr.com edit image
LunaPic Online Photo Editor
Phixr - Online Photo Editor
There are also some freeware programs for Windows you might consider, if you are looking to install an application.
Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing
GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program
Or just do some searching and research on your own https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...w=1600&bih=736
- This contest is open to ALL members, with the exceptions explained below.
- All standard contest rules apply RULES.
- If you've won an ECF official contest in the last 30 days, you are ineligible.
- Members are limited to one Veteran submission per month.
- Forum rules apply to the images, for example language and obscenities.
- If you are unsure if you should post a pic, you may send me pic first and I can determine if it's safe.
- Each member is limited to 5 submissions in this Mini contest.
(I know, I'm sorry, I stole someone's idea! )
(Right click on image and select "Save as" to save to your computer for editing)
Once you have been announced as the winner, post a link to this thread in the Submission thread here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ubmission.html
Not only does the winner receive the entry to the Veteran Contest you also receive
To spend at EcigBestSave.com!