Like Tree256010Likes

Thread: The Copper Creek Chit-Chat Thread

Bleh. Time to head back to corporate... Im so happy that the company pays for my gas in a company van, but I really hate wasting such a huge part of my day when there is so much to get done.

Y'all have a good day. I'll check in around lunch time!

9 years proudly served in the United States Navy. NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Morning! Here's echoing Bliss' comments for everyone to have a great day!

For the VV Box Mod ppls...the VV is set by a dial, correct? This would drive me nuts in not knowing where I was voltage wise, so I'm wondering if you could mark it at 1 volt increments? (or maybe it already come this way)
    i.e. Just stick a meter on it and get it to 1v, then file a lil spot on the wheel, or a single dot of paint/whiteout/nailpolish/whatevah...same for 2, 3, etc

Anyway...vaping house on a fresh 2ohm single coil carto @ 3.7 (I got these so I can go back and forth between 3.7 and my 6v mod)...these things aren't that bad. I'm finding that 6v tends to mute /burn off some flavors...esp dcc, even with a higher resistance.

Ain't science grand??

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran FlyingV's Avatar

Good Morning Posse! First cup of coffee here, give me a few minutes....

Quote Originally Posted by Koil View Post
    Morning! Here's echoing Bliss' comments for everyone to have a great day!

For the VV Box Mod ppls...the VV is set by a dial, correct? This would drive me nuts in not knowing where I was voltage wise, so I'm wondering if you could mark it at 1 volt increments? (or maybe it already come this way)
    i.e. Just stick a meter on it and get it to 1v, then file a lil spot on the wheel, or a single dot of paint/whiteout/nailpolish/whatevah...same for 2, 3, etc

Anyway...vaping house on a fresh 2ohm single coil carto @ 3.7 (I got these so I can go back and forth between 3.7 and my 6v mod)...these things aren't that bad. I'm finding that 6v tends to mute /burn off some flavors...esp dcc, even with a higher resistance.

Ain't science grand??
    The ones that FV will be selling are set by a knob thats turned by either screwdriver or thumbnail. I dont see why they couldnt be marked when you get them. Personally, I dont care what the number is. I set the voltage low for my first taste, then slowly increase it until I get to a flavor I like, then a little hotter just to see where the flavors start burning, then turn back to my sweet spot again. Im just as happy not knowing what the voltage is, as long as its yummy.

HI FV!!!!!

9 years proudly served in the United States Navy. NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Good Morning Posse! First cup of coffee here, give me a few minutes....
    Wait, I thought we vaped the coffee. You drink it by the cupful? That must be one hell of a nicotine rush!

Quote Originally Posted by nogrin View Post
    Wait, I thought we vaped the coffee. You drink it by the cupful? That must be one hell of a nicotine rush!
    I thought you were going to bed?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm getting there... lol watching some TV, curled up on the couch & vaping the vv. Brainstorming too.

Quote Originally Posted by nogrin View Post
    I'm getting there... lol watching some TV, curled up on the couch & vaping the vv. Brainstorming too.
    for me, tv before bed equals the OPPOSITE of brainstorming. More like data dumping. Stretch, burp, fart, data dump the horrors of the work day.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran FlyingV's Avatar

Getting ready to go to work over here. Answering emails now so I can get to mixing right away when I get there. And I had promised Mr. V that I would leave work at work.

I gotta get going too... I really shouldnt be on here at all. too much to do.

I'll try to stay off of here until lunch. again.

HAVE FUN PEOPLES!!!!