The Copper Creek Chit-Chat Thread - Page 3732
Like Tree256010Likes

Thread: The Copper Creek Chit-Chat Thread

  1. #37311
    Super Member ECF Veteran Phreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangSallie View Post
    Knoxville.
    That's only like 5 hrs from Raleigh!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangSallie View Post
    Hey Phreaker. I can get tanks and tanks and tanks of the clear juices, but the darker juices it's one or two tops before flavor starts to drop off. Three tanks and I change it.
    Okay, thanks. I guess House may be one of those "darker" juices? The cartos are not that expensive so if I only get a few days that's okay. I was just curious because I'm on tank 3 now and it's vapable, but just doesn't taste like it did the first 1.5 tank fulls.
    Last edited by Phreaker; 02-19-2012 at 11:49 PM.
    Copper Creek Juice at Variable Voltages (Feel free to add to the spreadsheet posse!)

  2. #37312
    Mistress Blabber Mouth Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    MustangSallie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phreaker View Post
    Okay, thanks. I guess House may be one of those "darker" juices? The cartos are not that expensive so if I only get a few days that's okay. I was just curious because I'm on tank 3 now and it's vapable, but just doesn't taste like it did the first 1.5 tank fulls.
    Yeah, house would be one of the darker juices. 1.5 tankfuls for premium taste is pretty much what I experience. I'm on my 6th or 7th tank though with creme de menthe and it's still going strong. Which is exceptional I think, so in my mind it will even out.
    To be the same is to emerge no one

  3. #37313
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West "by god, smile when you say it" Virginia
    Posts
    4,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangSallie View Post
    I've been having trouble all day with ECF. I thought it might be my internet though, since I'm having trouble with other pages too. Guess it's a combination of both. This will be the 2nd time I attempt this post...

    Busy day here, I didn't work and I didn't clean. I just spent the last 6 hours buying a new car over the phone. I have to go pick it up next weekend...

    in Tennessee.

    Anybody wanna drive with me?
    ECF has sucked for me today, I have been having a horrible time getting on here and loading pages.

    Sallie that car is super sexy!

    Damn, I thought I was pretty hot stuff scoring a lava tank over the phone and you buy a car???

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangSallie View Post
    I was wondering how long a detour to GA or WV would take.
    Oh wow, how cool would that be??
    How long is it gonna take you to get to Knoxville?

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangSallie View Post
    Yeah, house would be one of the darker juices. 1.5 tankfuls for premium taste is pretty much what I experience. I'm on my 6th or 7th tank though with creme de menthe and it's still going strong. Which is exceptional I think, so in my mind it will even out.
    same situation for me too. I get tons of tanks out of creme de menthe, even adding fruit
    FlyingV and MustangSallie like this.

  4. #37314
    PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    pnc81498's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    4,629

    Default

    I'm losing dinner was good tho.

    Daughter picked our her first car.she reminds me of someone here.I get 3--4 with house.

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

  5. #37315
    Mistress Blabber Mouth Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    MustangSallie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bliss12897 View Post
    Oh wow, how cool would that be??
    How long is it gonna take you to get to Knoxville?
    The total trip is a little over 1000 miles, but I'm going to stop in NJ (6 hours) on my way down and back so I can leave super early for the NJ to TN leg. That is going to be about 11 hours. I was looking at a map. I am driving awfully close to WV...
    FlyingV, bliss12897 and orkira like this.
    To be the same is to emerge no one

  6. #37316
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Peach State
    Posts
    10,462

    Default

    Ohk, try this one more time. The crazy Boxer, Biscuit.

    Drottwiler, Bamrz, FlyingV and 5 others like this.

  7. #37317
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West "by god, smile when you say it" Virginia
    Posts
    4,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangSallie View Post
    The total trip is a little over 1000 miles, but I'm going to stop in NJ (6 hours) on my way down and back so I can leave super early for the NJ to TN leg. That is going to be about 11 hours. I was looking at a map. I am driving awfully close to WV...
    It would be so cool to work something out if possible! Does this help?


  8. #37318
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    cba191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    7,207

    Default

    west virginia is funny lookin

    The Grip------------Red Sky Mods------------Provarian
    ------------------Copper Creek Juice----------------------

  9. #37319
    Mistress Blabber Mouth Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    MustangSallie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfraz25 View Post
    Ohk, try this one more time. The crazy Boxer, Biscuit.

    Biscuit is adorable!!!
    FlyingV, pringles13 and efirdj like this.
    To be the same is to emerge no one

  10. #37320
    Mistress Blabber Mouth Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    MustangSallie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bliss12897 View Post
    It would be so cool to work something out if possible! Does this help?

    I mapquested it. A detour to WV adds 3 hrs to the trip.
    To be the same is to emerge no one

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks