The Copper Creek Chit-Chat Thread - Page 4083
Like Tree256010Likes

Thread: The Copper Creek Chit-Chat Thread

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran FlyingV's Avatar

A nap sounds good. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by violetvoo View Post
    hey James...sounds like you're having a fun filled day..
    Staying up with beer and video games isnt as easy as it used to be!

Still waiting on the wife to get home so we can take the kids to the ball fields. Still trying to give the little ones some instruction on teeball before they start playing in a week or two. And my oldest is chomping at the bit to pitch this season. I keep telling her we need to practice and that I wont give her the position just because she's my daughter. But I will work with her to get good enough so she CAN pitch. I just need to beat the lazy out of her. Kids these days... They never want to do anything that involves effort, they never play outside any more... All the while the world laughs as America continues to maintain its roule as the world's fattest country.
    violetvoo and FlyingV like this.

9 years proudly served in the United States Navy. NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by orkira View Post
    James have you tried a 4" foam mattress pad for your bed yet for your back? Hubby & I both got the first good night sleep without waking up with horrible back pain this morning. Just wondering.
    We're gonna need a new mattress... The crater that has become my side cant be fixed with a mattress pad!

9 years proudly served in the United States Navy. NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

MIL just pulled me aside and said she's paying for my next copper creek order of juice because of everything I have given to her. The mod, juice, cartos, ect... I was shocked. She told me she's down to half a pack of cigarettes now from 2 packs a day. I am truly shocked. Truly. I didn't think she was using any of it at all. Plus she wants some CDM for herself. Woot Woot! Would it be wrong to tell her I need a vat of pumpkin pie in my next order?
    violetvoo, Bamrz, FlyingV and 5 others like this.

Smoke Free Since Oct. 4, 2011!!!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Okay guys...need some help. I have been vaping House Blend for almost two months on a Bloog MaxxFusion. Well I just got a Provari V2 and wanted to try dripping. I'm noticing that the flavor is REALLY good but it's a little powerful of a throat hit. I am using 12mg House Blend. Could this be that I may need to lower the nic content??? I am VERY new to dripping and while I like the idea of it and the taste, I don't want my House Blend to be so strong that I can't drip. I've tried lowering the voltage all the way down to 3.7 and it's still too strong. Any suggestions???

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by efirdj View Post
    We're gonna need a new mattress... The crater that has become my side cant be fixed with a mattress pad!
    That stinks James. Whatever you do do not get a pillow top mattress with back problems.
    stretchpants and efirdj like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jtieri View Post
    Okay guys...need some help. I have been vaping House Blend for almost two months on a Bloog MaxxFusion. Well I just got a Provari V2 and wanted to try dripping. I'm noticing that the flavor is REALLY good but it's a little powerful of a throat hit. I am using 12mg House Blend. Could this be that I may need to lower the nic content??? I am VERY new to dripping and while I like the idea of it and the taste, I don't want my House Blend to be so strong that I can't drip. I've tried lowering the voltage all the way down to 3.7 and it's still too strong. Any suggestions???
    What PG/VG ratio are you using?
    stretchpants likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

are you using an atty or a carto and what ohms is it?
    stretchpants likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I am using the standard 40/60 PG/VG blend and I am using an Aero Cisco Spec Bridgeless Atomizer and it's reading 1.5ohm. Right now I am at 4V

I wish I could help. I vape House almost exclusivley. But I dont drip. I dont think my TH at 18mg is too bad either. I hope someone here can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by orkira View Post
    That stinks James. Whatever you do do not get a pillow top mattress with back problems.
    Yep. And guess what I sleep on!
    violetvoo and bliss12897 like this.