Like Tree256010Likes

Thread: The Copper Creek Chit-Chat Thread

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hi Bamrz..
    Bamrz, FlyingV, bliss12897 and 1 others like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran stretchpants's Avatar

I'll do that Paul.Any port in the storm...
    Quote Originally Posted by pnc81498 View Post
    hmm nope take orings off clean and soak overnight....

Copper Creek Posse Motto: Nos nunquam dixit essemus normalis

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by stretchpants View Post
    I know you feel bad James but kids do stuff that's why they are kids. We are here to teach them.There will be many more instances of losing your mind with kids.
    Amen sister... a lot more instances..

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran FlyingV's Avatar

Hi James! Hi Bamrz!

That's it. Rotten kids, wing lifts, flip flops.... I'm home. They boys are all wrestling in the kitchen. It's a madhouse.....

*sigh* Need dinner.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by efirdj View Post
    Nope. I just got a call. Kathryn was spending the night at a friend's house tonight. The call was from her friend's grandmother. I was just informed that Kat and friend were throwing rocks at passing cars while standing in the road. A driver that got his BMW's paint nicked, stopped and told grandmother. She said he was really nice about it, not worried about the damage, but felt it would be a good thing to make sure she knew what the girls were up to. Now I get to come up with a punishment evil enough to match the crime.... I hate this part.
    I think that would be the fun part.But then I'm

Quote Originally Posted by stretchpants View Post
    I know you feel bad James but kids do stuff that's why they are kids. We are here to teach them.There will be many more instances of losing your mind with kids.
    I think what bothers me the most about it, is that throwing rocks at cars is something Ive never done. Ive done some STOOOOOOPID stuff in my years. I could almost understand it if it were something I had ever done. But not this. I keep telling myself that I have a smart girl. And she proves me wrong as often as possible

9 years proudly served in the United States Navy. NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE!

Z.A.P.T. Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by violetvoo View Post
    hi Bamrz..
    Hi VV!!!

*Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness Team

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran FlyingV's Avatar

And she will continue to prove you wrong James. Kids just seem to do that on a regular basis. I'm with VV, make her come home and stay home. Personally I would take also away one beloved object due to the damage that she caused. But then I was a drill sergeant of a mother. Honest. My son will vouch for my extreme cruelty.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

AWWW Sorry deb

Stretch it was spanglish,,, Actually just the method of payment in the co-op

The rest of ya yes/nice/ OUCH I BET THAT HURT..

Dam james first "HI" Second just dont throw rocks at Her... That probably what my step dad woulda done to me.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran stretchpants's Avatar

She just proves that she's a kid.
    Let me tell you about Pull the Purse...
    My son's thought it would be a good idea to take one of my old purses tie fishing line on the strap sit it out in the middle of the street thereby luring unsuspecting motorists to stop and take said purse.Once out of the car the boys would pull the fishing line alerting the motorist that they had been had..Funny stuff huh?? It's all just fun and games until someone gets hurt.After telling them 4 million times to stop doing it the little neighbor boy decides to put the purse in the middle of his street.Unsuspecting motorist jumps out of car, car rolls down hill hitting 4 other cars on the way down.Although the little boy lived by the time his mother got done with him he wished he hadn't.I think she used the size nine Hefty man flip flop on him.She wasn't happy that my sons had taught him the game but by that time I had beaten them all that I could without getting sent to the Electric Chair for it.

Quote Originally Posted by efirdj View Post
    I think what bothers me the most about it, is that throwing rocks at cars is something Ive never done. Ive done some STOOOOOOPID stuff in my years. I could almost understand it if it were something I had ever done. But not this. I keep telling myself that I have a smart girl. And she proves me wrong as often as possible
    violetvoo, FlyingV, efirdj and 3 others like this.