The Posse that cooks together...Recipe Thread :) - Page 4
Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 819
Like Tree2141Likes

Thread: The Posse that cooks together...Recipe Thread :)

  1. #31
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West "by god, smile when you say it" Virginia
    Posts
    4,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangSallie View Post
    Put the chicken one up bliss. I'll be making the chicken and either the green beans or zucchini tonight.

    Or maybe I'll just put the chicken one up. Guess I shouldn't be so lazy, I shall return.
    Hey, good job
    Even with pics, I am doubly impressed

    Quote Originally Posted by violetvoo View Post
    now I'm hungry...wish I had a gas station lady...
    +1000. I do though kinda. I have the cute perv. I find the recipes and he makes them

    All have been tested in the Bliss kitchen and all have our stamp!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drottwiler View Post
    (((((Bliss)))))

    The hubby and brother said to tell you.





    On the cobbler.
    Yay!!! Super easy right?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Just made this a sticky. Can't let it get buried!
    Good Call! I think it is gonna be popular (Not saying anything about the state of our adoublesses
    Quote Originally Posted by pringles13 View Post
    I can't find the original recipe I used to make these, but this is the closest I found. The only difference is that the one I made did not have the ganache topping. It was just the brownie batter and the cream cheese/mint batter and instead of swirling them, it called for halving the brownie batter and layering it in the pan then spreading the cream cheese layer and then topping with the rest of the brownie batter to make it 3 layers.


    http://southernfood.about.com/od/bro.../r/r90315g.htm
    OMG CDM Brownies!!!!! awwwww geeze Chips.....

    Off to change my name to "bowling ball"...

  2. #32
    Old Timer Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Drottwiler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Drott's Dog House
    Posts
    17,507

    Default

    Oh god I'll never loose afew hundred pounds now.I'll be gaining them.Thanks Bliss.

  3. #33
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    jaw-juh
    Posts
    4,997

    Default

    Bliss... they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ridiculously good. You can also take Andes mints and layer the top of the entire pan of brownies right when they come out of the oven They're labor intensive with making it from scratch and all, but they're so darn good.

  4. #34
    PV Master ECF Veteran efirdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Clover, SC
    Posts
    9,520

    Default RiceyCheeseyBrocolli Casserole Thinggy

    Since I wont tell my secrets to "Soopa Doopa Tastey Burgers" ( a few "funny" friends renamed them STD Burgers )

    I have an unnamed casserole for you, and more recipes will follow in time.

    -Boil either two small packs, or one large pack of Mahatma Yellow Rice
    - Dice 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast or tenders, sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper
    - Melt down a few tablespoons of butter, add in one or two heaping tablespoons of minced garlic (not the dehydrated stuff)
    - before the minced garlic turns brown, add the chicken and sautee'
    - either steam or boil a pound of broccoli
    - Mix the cooked rice and cooked chicken, and cooked broccoli into a 9x13 casserole dish, mix in one can of Cream of <something> soup. Cream of broccoli, chicken, and mushroom work really well (just not together)
    -Mix in 8oz of sharp cheddar cheese
    - Flatten the mixture into the casserole, cover the top with the remaining cheddar cheese, cover with foil, bake at 350 until all of the cheese has fully melted
    - Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese BARELY browns around the edges.

    Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by efirdj; 04-23-2012 at 12:34 AM.

    9 years proudly served in the United States Navy. NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE!

  5. #35
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West "by god, smile when you say it" Virginia
    Posts
    4,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pringles13 View Post
    Bliss... they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ridiculously good. You can also take Andes mints and layer the top of the entire pan of brownies right when they come out of the oven They're labor intensive with making it from scratch and all, but they're so darn good.
    Stop please. My butt is begging you. I have to spend my summer on the river in a bathing suit.

    I can see them now, with a cup of coffee and CDM in a tank..good lord. I am saving this recipe and I will make it for the river family.

    Quote Originally Posted by efirdj View Post
    Since I wont tell my secrets to "Soopa Doopa Tastey Burgers" ( a few "funny" friends renamed them STD Burgers )

    I have an unnamed casserole for you, and more recipes will follow in time.

    -Boil either two small packs, or one large pack of Mahatma Yellow Rice
    - Dice 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast or tenders, sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper
    - Melt down a few tablespoons of butter, add in one or two heaping tablespoons of minced garlic (not the dehydrated stuff)
    - before the minced garlic turns brown, add the chicken and sautee'
    - either steam or boil a pound of broccoli
    - Mix the cooked rice and cooked chicken, and cooked broccoli into a 9x13 casserole dish, mix in one can of Cream of <something> soup. Cream of broccoli, chicken, and mushroom work really well (just not together)
    -Mix in 8oz of sharp cheddar cheese
    - Flatten the mixture into the casserole, cover the top with the remaining cheddar cheese, cover with foil, bake at 350 until all of the cheese has fully melted
    - Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese BARELY browns around the edges.

    Enjoy!!!!
    I am not sure if I should be thanking you for not passing on the STD to us or not

    Casserole is a win!

  6. #36
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    violetvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down the rabbit hole..
    Posts
    7,240

    Default

    sounds really yummy bfb..thanks..

  7. #37
    PV Master ECF Veteran efirdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Clover, SC
    Posts
    9,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bliss12897 View Post
    Stop please. My butt is begging you. I have to spend my summer on the river in a bathing suit.

    I can see them now, with a cup of coffee and CDM in a tank..good lord. I am saving this recipe and I will make it for the river family.



    I am not sure if I should be thanking you for not passing on the STD to us or not

    Casserole is a win!
    If you dont think you would be thanking me for the STD Burgers, I invite you ALL down here on June 30th. I will be hosting my annual July 4th cookout. Home smoked barbeque, STD Burgers, Beer, and High Explosives. You wont be sorry!

    9 years proudly served in the United States Navy. NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE!

  8. #38
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran stretchpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Prettiest in NeverNear
    Posts
    17,712

    Default

    Looks yummy...

    Quote Originally Posted by bliss12897 View Post
    Okay here we go. Imagine that, I am gonna post a desert first...This..http://livingachangedlife.blogspot.c...y-cobbler.html

    Makes this...and it is so very good!


  9. #39
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran stretchpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Prettiest in NeverNear
    Posts
    17,712

    Default

    Not me.I want the Full Monty.Bring on the pig fat...
    Quote Originally Posted by bliss12897 View Post
    She/he who makes it first wins!

    The prize is just higher cholesterol, but you win nonetheless

    I don't know how you guys feel about turkey bacon, but I actually like it. If I were making this, I would try it with Turkey bacon.

  10. #40
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran stretchpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Prettiest in NeverNear
    Posts
    17,712

    Default

    How do you make Delmonico steak??
    Quote Originally Posted by Drottwiler View Post
    Zucchini and cobbler to go with my delMonico steaks. Hubby's going to be grilling in the rain. Poring here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread