Copper Creek Chit Chat continued.... - Page 3925
Like Tree230593Likes

Thread: Copper Creek Chit Chat continued....

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

how much do the blemished ones run?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I probably will just get another blemished one.

In the cart already, just deciding what else I may need while I'm there. I buy them because they repair them. The ones I am sending in are from early 2011. Worth a couple bucks to me to have them fixed, rather than toss them. I hate throwing away mods.
    FlyingV, efirdj, RickMc and 1 others like this.

Nos nunquam usurpauerint esse normalem
    "Facepalm Queen"

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Love my CCHB!!!!!!!
    Drottwiler, Bamrz, FlyingV and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stretchpants View Post
    Hi Omo,
    I'm Stretchy The Secretary General of Copper Creek and the prettiest.It says so under my avatar even though it's no longer verified...Have you tried the PIE? It's actually better than HB.....No really it is...really....
    Hi Stretchy...yes, I love pumpkin pie too but my taster prefers HB over pie. That's too bad it's no longer verifiable that you're the prettiest Secretary General of copper creek...because I think you are the prettiest Secretary General I have ever seen ever.
    Bamrz, FlyingV, efirdj and 2 others like this.

Tree's gone. Ive relaxed a little and found out that my arms are spastic from fatigue. But getting to use the chainsaw makes it ok! Its all sorts of manly!

Now, time to go wash the bike!

Quote Originally Posted by tlmoody27 View Post
    d

He said he not heard of them and will add it to the list of ones to look into. Thanks James!
    Enabling doesnt stop at vaping!

BUT.... the Mufflex systems are LOUD.

You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody7781 View Post
    Love my CCHB!!!!!!!
    Thats because FV has the only known recipe for liquefied AWESOME.
    Bamrz, FlyingV, RickMc and 2 others like this.

9 years proudly served in the United States Navy. NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by tlmoody27 View Post
    Its a really loud muffler.
    Why in the world would any sane person want a noisy muffler...I know it's a guy thing!

So finally the Great Pyrenees showed up. The condition the poor dog was in, it sounds like the owner doesn't take care of that dog. Maybe you should of taken the clippers to her...

Poor Stretchy stomach. blech. I'd be so miserable....

Morning posse! I'm hard at work making up for what I did not get done yesterday. See what I get for going fishing when I should be working? darn it....

I vape House all day and night. And always have two tanks of it. Plus a tank of CDM at all times. I do need more tanks, and to get my provari's fixed. I'm down to one.

I'll answer pm's in a minute, busy catching up over here...
    I have 2 tanks with House too and would have a bathtub filled with it if I was the keeper of the cauldron... What is CDM? I went and looked at all my bottles and I don't have it...so, it's either something I don't think I like or I missed it.

I am with you I would shudder to think of being without a Provari...I only have 1 ProVari but I have 7 mech mods and 8 when the new GG gets here. But my 2 favorites are the Astro and Provari are pretty much what I use all day.

Just put in a ticket at provape, hopefully I can send them in soon. Being down to one makes me nervous, I better go look at the red one.
    I want a red mini ProVari but can't justify buying one now. I have spent lots of money this week on vape gear. I bought a real Ithaka serial # 6110 from COV. I have a clone Ithaka and love it so had to have the real deal. I know it sounds silly but how am I going to know if clone is as good as the real Ithaka...at least that's what I told myself to justify buying it. And I bought a A1 Bulli Smoker, 2 - killer 705 atty, plus lots of wick and wire. And a used EA mod. Plus glass for my genny.

Quote Originally Posted by efirdj View Post
    Why do little girls have to grow up..? I just had to adjust my daughter's bra straps. She's still a baby.... she shouldnt have to wear those...
    Navy...it's part of life. Little girls grow up to be young ladies then mothers.

Sorry, your job is stressful. A good bike ride sounds like a cure for having a crummy job. I hope you are able to make it Tuesday to coach softball.

Stretchy...it sounds like you had a good time with visitors too bad you were rewarded with a sicky tummy.
    Drottwiler, Bamrz, efirdj and 2 others like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Break from (you guessed it) school work here! New term starts Monday. One week break between terms is never enough.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I like the 16s but not the 30s.
    Quote Originally Posted by stretchpants View Post
    This little Innokin with the c16 clearomizer makes PIE taste better than Grandma's best...I would never allow myself to be down to one Provari...You know he has blemished Provari;s. They are never awful...Anyway that's what Jwraps are for.
    When Nck was over yesterday he told me he has a new girlfriend and that she vapes.He took a picture of all my fabulous Provari's and MVP's to show her.I sent her some Coppper Creek Samples to try so I'm thinkin New customer soon...

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

K-Omo Glad to see you found your way over here. Kick back and stay aspell.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wow...finally tried the CC Banana(nanana). It's as good as its reputation. FV, how the heck do you get fresh fruit into juice bottles?!?

Z.A.P.T. Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So, today, I am going to do nothing but wash the motorcycle. And thats it. I spent all night last night on Google Maps finding back country roads to ride on. Ive mapped out a 50 mile route that covers a lot of twisties that I hope I can program into my GPS.
    Here's a present for you James: Motorcycle Roads It lists perfect roads by state, and has some notations and even a few for "I want to do a 50 mile loop" kind of things.

Tell him to look into Mufflex Spintech mufflers. Thats what I put on the Camaro. Here's what it sounds like. You really only need to listen to the first few seconds to hear it really well. Just....ignore the little white woman that sounds like a big black lady screaming "JEEZUS". Oh... and the bad language... and the nagging...
    I would have stopped the car (maybe) and put her out!

*Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness Team
    Copper Creek Posse Motto: Nos nunquam dixit essemus normalis