Copper Creek Chit Chat continued.... - Page 4921
Page 4921 of 4989 FirstFirst ... 3921442148214871491149174918491949204921492249234924492549314971 ... LastLast
Results 49,201 to 49,210 of 49881
Like Tree230593Likes

Thread: Copper Creek Chit Chat continued....

No OT. My manager... the guy who told me YESTERDAY, that I could get OT as long as there was a good reason, denied me OT. Whatever dude. Im going to go through all of these returns, and let the receiving stack up to the effing ceiling. One of the techs asked me if I could take him to get his truck out of the shop in the morning. When I asked what time, he said 7:30. I said nope. Boss man want to deny my OT to get my job done, fine. He'll get 8 hours of work out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Hiya posse!

They found it in Kentucky, so it's on it's way. *whew*

Snowing in hutsville, it started last night. Mr. V, aka plow guy is very happy. Me, not so much.
    ^^^Did anyone else see Homer Simpson in his Mr Plow jacket when FV said this?^^^^
    Last edited by efirdj; 01-15-2014 at 12:36 AM.

9 years proudly served in the United States Navy. NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran FlyingV's Avatar

I have the visual of Stretchy doing the light show. Thanks Dan!
    Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    What she said... I don't recommend eye ball ping pong... especially if they are still in your noggin. At least you have plenty of candles to keep you happy. When you get to know them a little better you can set up a light show to some music. Just slapping away at the remotes... you will be a YouTube star.
    And I will show this to Mr. V when he comes in.
    Quote Originally Posted by efirdj View Post
    No OT. My manager... the guy who told me YESTERDAY, that I could get OT as long as there was a good reason, denied me OT. Whatever dude. Im going to go through all of these returns, and let the receiving stack up to the effing ceiling. One of the techs asked me if I could take him to get his truck out of the shop in the morning. When I asked what time, he said 7:30. I said nope. Boss man want to deny my OT to get my job done, fine. He'll get 8 hours of work out of me.

^^^Did anyone else see Homer Simpson in his Mr Plow jacket when FV said this?^^^^

Glad to help!

Im going to go blow my diet out of the water by filling, then subsequently emptying, my ice cream trough.

Y'all have a goodnight!

9 years proudly served in the United States Navy. NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran FlyingV's Avatar

Night James!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Homer dancing in his undies is a scary sight.

Have some ice cream for me. I blew my diet on a piece of dry cornbread. Butter did help a little.

Good night James.

Nos nunquam usurpauerint esse normalem
    "Facepalm Queen"

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hubby thinks he figured out what's wrong with the dryer. He ordered the part so just have to wait for it to get here and him to be home to install it to see. In the mean time I guess I'll make a trip to the laundry mat to dry some clothes. Ugh.
    DanG likes this.

Nos nunquam usurpauerint esse normalem
    "Facepalm Queen"

Z.A.P.T. Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tlmoody27 View Post
    Hubby thinks he figured out what's wrong with the dryer. He ordered the part so just have to wait for it to get here and him to be home to install it to see. In the mean time I guess I'll make a trip to the laundry mat to dry some clothes. Ugh.
    Eww, sorry Tiff. I hate the laundromat.

*Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness Team
    Copper Creek Posse Motto: Nos nunquam dixit essemus normalis

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What a day... I am on a vape break so decided to drop in and say hi... HI!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by stretchpants View Post
    Sorry about your pv and dryer Tiff but am sorrier still that I spent from 10 A.M. till 2 P.M. at the eye drs. What?? Yes...They did everything with my eyeballs but play championship Ping Pong with them....I kid you not...The dropped them,dripped them,poked them did a couple laser light shows and then sent me on my way after the Dr. gave me a hug..What?? Yes a hug and I needed it....Did I mention they were thorough? Quite the comprehensive eye exam...Mr.Crabbypants called me because he was worried about me..What?? Yes..he did.I'm nauseated and my cataract hurts...I came home.Fell asleep and ate a ham sandwich for dinner...What a day.... On a lighter note The flameless candles are rolling in.The pope would be proud....Did you know there are lighted tree branches available?? What?? Yes... I have a beautiful vase...just crying out for them...
    That sounds terrible. I hope you're feeling better after coming home to your flameless candles!

Quote Originally Posted by efirdj View Post

I didn't, but I do now! Hang in there, James. Eventually they'll figure out the work has gotta get done and there's only 40 straight time hours in a week. I am always amazed at managers who think overtime is bad, period. If only things were that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by tlmoody27 View Post
    Nothing to like about the laundromat.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm just flying by again... James, that sucks about your OT.
    But no you are not the only one that thought of Mr. Plow.
    FV, I'm happy your VG is on its way.
    Tiff I'm happy it is repairable, but I'm sorry about the laundromat.
    Stretchy, sorry about the eyes... no fun there at all.
    OK, back to my fun... see y'all later