Page 4924 of 4989 FirstFirst ... 3924442448244874491449204921492249234924492549264927492849344974 ... LastLast
Results 49,231 to 49,240 of 49881
Like Tree230593Likes

Thread: Copper Creek Chit Chat continued....

*whew* And Im spent.

over 200 items on this return so far. And still not done. But I was able to put a major dent in everything. I dont want to think about the equal amount of garbage that will be brought to me tomorrow or Friday. Blech.

Quote Originally Posted by sessiondrummer View Post
    Fear the flap.
    Always and forever!

I mean... I dont fear it. But others do.

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    Lol... 4.4 wasn't a big one 4.4 I would be changing my shorts and moving. Glad to hear your ok though
    ^^^What he said^^^

Not small. Psh.

Quote Originally Posted by stretchpants View Post
    Sounds like a full day on the chain gang.Don't forget to take HOUSE.It will make the day go faster...
    I had House. Too busy to get to it enough. I went through less than a carto full today. It was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Drottwiler View Post
    Keep missing everyone. Decided to drive my truck this week. I miss driving her. But 13 mpg verses 32 mpg in the focus. So she sits a lot. Less than 500 miles last year.

Drott's dog shack on the move.
    Same here. I dont know what Ive done as far as milage goes, but I dont drive the truck very often for exactly the same reason. Its why I have a POS Honda Accord.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I'm here. I was praying to the delivery gods. VG will be here tomorrow, so I can open checkout in the morning. Thank heavens.

Nogy!!!! Session!!!! Good to see both of you!!!!!
    Wo0t for VG and an open store tomorrow!!!!

And with that, Im going home. Mrs E wont tell me whats for dinner. Which means I will either REALLY like it, REALLY hate it, or she doesnt have anything thawed out, and she really doesnt know what she's fixing. I cant wait.

9 years proudly served in the United States Navy. NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have a working dryer thanks to handyman hubby and he even cooked dinner too. He made pork ribs from the wild pig he got a while back. They were sooooooooooo goooooood!! I somehow fell asleep on the couch this afternoon and slept through two phone calls and hubby coming home with Morgan which is strange since the dogs go ballistic. I was out cold. It was an awesome nap though. Now time to tackle what I should have done instead of sleep...fold laundry.

Nos nunquam usurpauerint esse normalem
    "Facepalm Queen"

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran stretchpants's Avatar

Not much going on here.I cleaned a little when my helper came.It's so bad.All we do is talk.Nothing major gets done with the exception of the floors.LOL.I did make Filet tonight for supper...Bobby Flay is working his magic..If I follow all of his instructions it turns out pretty good.I could never do it on my own...It's snowing again but I'm sitting at home so I don't care.I guess 'll go put batteries in all my flameless candles and catch another episode of Sherlock on Netflix...Have a good night everyone.A work day for you tomorrow FV..Woot!

Copper Creek Posse Motto: Nos nunquam dixit essemus normalis

Ultra Member Verified Member DanG's Avatar

The deer is FINALLY done... but we have to wait till payday to get it. I don't know how I'm going to respond. I am not super happy it took this long but I am happy it is done.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Instead of a baby gate to keep Ruger in the living room and out of trouble, hubby put Tutu the poodle at the living room entry. Ruger won't go anywhere.
    Drottwiler, Bamrz, FlyingV and 4 others like this.

"Facepalm Queen"

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran FlyingV's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tlmoody27 View Post
    Instead of a baby gate to keep Ruger in the living room and out of trouble, hubby put Tutu the poodle at the living room entry. Ruger won't go anywhere.
    I had a package come today that had that sheet styrofoam stuff in the box. It was sitting on the floor and Jake stepped on it. When it broke, there were little pieces and Jake must have thought it was popcorn and started eating it. (He doesn't see very well anymore) Of course Victor can't have Jake eating something without him. So I was battling two dogs to stop it, then Victor must have inhaled some so he was running around coughing, sneezing and wheezing. As it was flying out his mouth Jake was trying to eat it. Good grief, what a mess. The vacuum saved the day.

Yes, we are loads of fun.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I had a package come today that had that sheet styrofoam stuff in the box. It was sitting on the floor and Jake stepped on it. When it broke, there were little pieces and Jake must have thought it was popcorn and started eating it. (He doesn't see very well anymore) Of course Victor can't have Jake eating something without him. So I was battling two dogs to stop it, then Victor must have inhaled some so he was running around coughing, sneezing and wheezing. As it was flying out his mouth Jake was trying to eat it. Good grief, what a mess. The vacuum saved the day.

I think my dogs amuse me more than any tv show I could watch.
    Drottwiler, Bamrz, FlyingV and 4 others like this.

"Facepalm Queen"

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran FlyingV's Avatar

I might have been more effective in containing the mess if I could see. I was laughing so hard I was crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by tlmoody27 View Post
    I think my dogs amuse me more than any tv show I could watch.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I might have been more effective in containing the mess if I could see. I was laughing so hard I was crying.
    Hubby has had quite a bit of fun with Ruger the past two days and Tutu. He took her head off and laid it next to him while he was sleeping. He hopped up so fast and scrambled to my lap. Poor thing. I have to admit it was funny though.

"Facepalm Queen"

Z.A.P.T. Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm sorry I liked that, but it was too funny not to!

*Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness Team
    Copper Creek Posse Motto: Nos nunquam dixit essemus normalis