Page 4927 of 4989 FirstFirst ... 3927442748274877491749234924492549264927492849294930493149374977 ... LastLast
Results 49,261 to 49,270 of 49881
Like Tree230593Likes

Thread: Copper Creek Chit Chat continued....

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran stretchpants's Avatar

Hope you had a good day anyway...Maybe she should market them.If I could keep Ricky away from Dixie it would be a much quieter house.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMc View Post
    I tried all afternoon to get on here and post, but kept getting interrupted by w*rk. FV, I wish you had video of the Great Styrofoam Caper.

Jeff, it's good to see you back here!

Tiff, you have a new dog containment system!

Copper Creek Posse Motto: Nos nunquam dixit essemus normalis

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran FlyingV's Avatar

Isn't it fantastic? I giggled all night about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by stretchpants View Post
    Hahahaha....Perfect...

I wanted to go to BIG LOTS this afternoon...The clipper is coming...the clipper is coming...Up to 2 inches this afternoon and more tonight...Thank God for Amazon..
    Quote Originally Posted by Drottwiler View Post
    Good morning. Looking like a nice day today. Tomorrow another clipper system. Gotta love those.
    Drottwiler, Bamrz, FlyingV and 3 others like this.

Woot! I hope it's right up your alley..I know how frustrated you have been with ole Douche Canoe..
    Quote Originally Posted by efirdj View Post
    Good morning all. Its almost Friday. It IS almost Friday....right?

Ive got another fun day planned. Its going to be just like yesterday. Woo hoo.

My dad called last night. He's been an employee of the City of Charlotte D.O.T. since he was like 20 years old. He told me that there is a new postion open for a Radio Network Tech for the city. After looking at the description online, Im really thinking about applying for it. It pretty much parallels the kind of stuff I did in the navy and the first two jobs I had after I got out. The only problem is, I dont know what kind of pay its going to be. It said "Pay will be based on experience and current market rate." Depending on what rate they're looking at it will be anywhere from $13 an hour to $25 an hour. I asked dad to check to see if he could find out what kind of pay range they are looking for. If its going to be at the low end, that would mean a serious pay cut and a waste of my time and the interviewer's time for me to apply. If its towards the higher end, it would be close to my current pay, or more. If THATS the case, Im going to send my resume in to them. But I wouldnt hold my breath. The last position I applied to within the city, they told me I was over qualified. But this is a different type of position which is closer to my professional experience. Im crossing my fingers over here.

Well, its almost 8:00. That means I better get off of here an get to workin'. I hope everyone has a good day.

So far so good with the exception of me not being able to go to BIG LOTS...
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMc View Post
    Good morning...happy Thursday. I hope!

I would follow her advice.What's the harm in submitting a resume?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drottwiler View Post
    Winds picking up its colder now than when I got up. James I'd send one regardless. Maybe there's haggle room in their pay scale. If not it's on record your interested. Jm2c.

Drott's dog shack on the move.
    Drottwiler, Bamrz, FlyingV and 3 others like this.

It may happen someday...
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Isn't it fantastic? I giggled all night about it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by efirdj View Post
    Good morning all. Its almost Friday. It IS almost Friday....right?

Ive got another fun day planned. Its going to be just like yesterday. Woo hoo.

My dad called last night. He's been an employee of the City of Charlotte D.O.T. since he was like 20 years old. He told me that there is a new postion open for a Radio Network Tech for the city. After looking at the description online, Im really thinking about applying for it. It pretty much parallels the kind of stuff I did in the navy and the first two jobs I had after I got out. The only problem is, I dont know what kind of pay its going to be. It said "Pay will be based on experience and current market rate." Depending on what rate they're looking at it will be anywhere from $13 an hour to $25 an hour. I asked dad to check to see if he could find out what kind of pay range they are looking for. If its going to be at the low end, that would mean a serious pay cut and a waste of my time and the interviewer's time for me to apply. If its towards the higher end, it would be close to my current pay, or more. If THATS the case, Im going to send my resume in to them. But I wouldnt hold my breath. The last position I applied to within the city, they told me I was over qualified. But this is a different type of position which is closer to my professional experience. Im crossing my fingers over here.

Well, its almost 8:00. That means I better get off of here an get to workin'. I hope everyone has a good day.
    I agree with the rest of the crew...fire them a resume. I hope it works out to be a great opportunity, James. I know thigns have been pretty challenging where you're at.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Lots of call-outs today. I've been scrambling to move people around to get all the critical roles covered. :/

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

What fun. Glad I don't have that problem anymore.

Drott's dog shack on the move.