Ideas for Battery Cases - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ideas for Battery Cases

Default my e cig case

here's my e-cig case..got it from an old ds game case..made a few cuts here and there...walaaah!!! holds two batteries...an atomizer and two carts..protects my ecig...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GeekyGirl36 likes this.

Default my case

This is my diy case, made it from an harrows darts-case. I made 5 different cases but this is the last one, because is was very hard to find an adecvate fillers.

I made mine from a Sucrets box (cough drops)
    fits 4 batteries and 5 little bottles of liquid.. works great
    *got really lazy with the paint work but with a little time it would come out great..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ovilio_f View Post
    This is my diy case, made it from an harrows darts-case. I made 5 different cases but this is the last one, because is was very hard to find an adecvate fillers.
    Wow, it is so nice, but I don't know how to do it by myself, you are so ingenious, I just buy these cigar cases from a store

No pics but I use a case that comes with the cheap glasses at the $2 shop or dollar tree in the USA! You know the ones with the mini reading glasses. They perfectly fit 2 complete 901's, come in a range of metallic colours and are aluminium with pocket clip!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Curly cherry and oak CR2 battery case.

Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    I made mine from a Sucrets box (cough drops)
    fits 4 batteries and 5 little bottles of liquid.. works great
    *got really lazy with the paint work but with a little time it would come out great..LOL
    hmm with all the new indie/organic/hipster/overpriced/cutesie mints in a tin all over Brooklyn, I think I could find a pretty interesting one...how did you get the batts up there? this looks like a neat first project for a nube like me, haven't even recieved my first e-cig yet!!!!

Moved On ECF Veteran

Very good ideas guys, keep em coming!

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by NubeeResearcher View Post
    hmm with all the new indie/organic/hipster/overpriced/cutesie mints in a tin all over Brooklyn, I think I could find a pretty interesting one...how did you get the batts up there? this looks like a neat first project for a nube like me, haven't even recieved my first e-cig yet!!!!
    I found these on Amazon:
    Boxes.jpg
    I'll use one or two for mods, but battery cases would be easy to do as well.

It looks like he made or borrowed the snap-in type holders such as the ones found in some screwdriver & socket sets. You could always get a piece of polyethylene foam and cut it to fit the box and batteries for a nice snug (and silent) fit.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

......That "toilet seat covers" case is epic funny and awesome. Someone must make this into a mod!!!
    Forever grateful for Halo, TFA, Hangsen, Flavour Art, Inawera and all the helpful people of ECF. Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123