Ideas for Battery Cases
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ideas for Battery Cases

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran cddz's Avatar

Default Ideas for Battery Cases

Sorry if this has been done before. I would like to start a thread for different style cases that can be purchased at local stores. I myself am always looking everywhere i go for a new case, it's an obsession lately. I built my most recent 901 mod from a $4 flexible head led light. Picked it up from BigLots. My appologies for poor quality pic.
    Attachment 2367

BTW this will fit a 18650 battery!
    Last edited by cddz; 08-23-2009 at 03:57 AM.

Moved On

Great thread idea. There are a ton of good-looking cases out there that can be easily modded into a battery pack for the atomizer of your choice. Here are a few examples...

A basic madog magnum mod for a penstyle atomizer

Another flashlight case (pete, recently completed one)

Your basic JuicyBox with and LED based on a post by Jaxxx

The VapeSnake is a gutted Kensington Flylight. Only nitewriter has any idea how well it works

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I prefer the box mods. I am always checking out stuff that takes size AA batteries. If it has a kill switch and isn't huge or expensive, I start imagining how I might put it together. Dollar Tree is a favorite place for me to get creative.

Dollar tree eh guess ill check it out. I'm not likeing the flat top flashlights too much iam talking with a friend who access to cnc machines and laser equipment.I'm loving the shape and feel of my recent mod as pictured above in the OP. I purchased some surefire non-rechargeables 123... Waiting on shipment, still goin strong. Keep the ideas comming.

ECF Guru

Post We have Been waiting for a Thread Like this

cddz--Actually we set up a whole sub catagory for this kind of thread and have been waiting for a good post like this---so lets hope we see them coming---Moved to Cosmetic MOD Section and Stickeyed so it does not get lost---------Sun

Default Thanks Sun

Good idea it could get lost in the shuffle, had to look around for it at first thought maybe my BlackBerry screwed up and deleted the thread.
    -Chad

Default The "Silver Bullet"

Try holding that in your lips hands-free !!!

Moved On

My local Target store has some Coleman hand held fans that use 2 AA batterys for under 3 bucks (camping/ sporting goods area). I picked up three thinking about using two rechargeable batteries in parallel for extra life. I was unable to find them on line for reference so not sure all stores have them.

I'm also saving and looking at a metal cigar tube, it looks very promising. Stripped of paint and polished (aluminum) it should look really nice with a 901 atty stuck in the rounded end.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Post Lo Fi Pocket Cap/Holder

Not much to this one, but the price was right and it keeps it in my shirt pocket.

NProNJoy_wCap.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast