Official Dark City Vapors Thread !! - Page 3
Page 3 of 509 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Dark City Vapors Thread !!

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hey Chatter Glad you like the blueberry ripple..I'll see what I can do with adding a tad more blueberry to it..lol

Oh wanted to mention, that no matter if we get big or remain small that customer satisfaction is my main goal always !!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Still vaping it, once I find or clean an attie. Curious how this is going to taste on my SB with a 1.5 LR attie. I usually find that my wife's 2.5 cartos and lower voltage Ego lose allot of flavor compared to dripping LR and on the SB which is closer to 3.7. Glad to have found you early in my vaping, before I get set in my vaping ways.

Glad to have you here Chatter !! I can tell you that when I taste test these juices that I use a LR Boge Carto or a LR 306 with Drip Tip and the taste is great !!

If you can you may want to allow the juice to steep a couple days and try it again because these juices are made fresh !!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

That is what I am doing now, could not resist the urge to give it a try! Love the LR 306's, but I tend to kill them too fast as I vape allot of organic and dark juices that tend to kill them. I might get some IO6's if iken ever gets a store again!!!! You have sample packs? This is my wifes favorite way to try things, she does not feel so bad when she gets something she does not like. And if she likes it, it goes on the rebuy list. Just started this crazy adventure and I am still a noob, but love trying all these flavors. Amazing how many vendors are out there and still push sub par flavors.

lol..Well have fun and enjoy being analog free !! I will be coming up with a sample pak I am just putting the tweaks on how I want to go forward with it...But it will be soon !!

You asked for it !! Now available is the DCV Sample Pak !!! I think you will like it..Check it out !!

Well the list of flavors is starting to get a little large so I went ahead and added some sub categories hopefully to help with the navigation..May not matter now but if we continue adding flavors then I think you'll like the feature !!

Super Member ECF Veteran stevenejb's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you have a group on facebook?

Yes we are on facebook..But sometimes I forget it's there..LOL
    Last edited by bcordell70; 10-28-2011 at 04:25 AM.