☜☆☞ DarthVapers.com ☜☆☞ ٩(●̮̮̃)۶ Official Thread! - Page 3
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: ☜☆☞ DarthVapers.com ☜☆☞ ٩(●̮̮̃)۶ Official Thread!

DM
    Sir Vapes A Lot Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Morning back at ya any chance of 555 back n stock this weekend?

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hello! 555 is in stock! I just double checked but Let me know if there is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Diefleu View Post
    I was raised catholic went to a catholic school in long island.

Tell me about it! Did you go the traditional route [for Lent] or give something else up?
    Um I guess I went "traditional" -- I gave up all sweets, which is very difficult for me. Friday abstinence from meat is no big deal, as I do that every Friday of the year, too (yes, I have no imagination. ).

Last night, I gave in to the temptation to "test" the Cranbacco (it's still very young by my standards, maybe not quite 2 weeks?); it tasted very good, but had a slight perfumey after-taste. I am hoping this will go away once it has steeped the full month. The aroma of the juice is incredible! I am really hoping/expecting to love this; I even have a red 6ml tank and a new red-and-black swirl drip tip waiting for it!

Is the Cranbacco made with the same tobacco base as the Applebacco? And how about the Berzerk? (I think you mentioned once that it is made with a new, different tobacco.) I am salivating for the time when I can finally try the Berzerk!
    Last edited by EleanorR; 04-01-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Giving up meat is a hard thing for me to do lol I actually give it up the whole 40!

I really really hope the extra flavor isn't causing that with the cranbacco. I tested it for awhile and didn't get anything like that. I have my fingers crossed it just isn't steeped enough for you. Let me know and I'll drop the flavoring a bit and send you another.

I actually mixed 2 natural tobaccos for that one (the same for Applebacco and black cherry tobacco)

As for the berserk.... Delicious! I want to drink it. Brand spanking new tobacco!
    Last edited by Diefleu; 04-01-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diefleu View Post
    Giving up meat is a hard thing for me to do lol I actually give it up the whole 40!

Color me impressed!!

I really really hope the extra flavor isn't causing that with the cranbacco. I tested it for awhile and didn't get anything like that. I have my fingers crossed it just isn't steeped enough for you. Let me know and I'll drop the flavoring a bit and send you another.

I actually mixed 2 natural tobaccos for that one (the same for Applebacco and black cherry tobacco)

As for the berserk.... Delicious! I want to drink it. Brand spanking new tobacco!
    Eek again! Don't do that. I know what you mean though -- I'm having the same desire with the Cranbacco!
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Quote Originally Posted by EleanorR View Post
    Eek again! Don't do that. I know what you mean though -- I'm having the same desire with the Cranbacco!
    Well the good news is you have berserk and applebacco steeping since the 19th so you can get hooked fasterROFL

Don't think I've forgotten that . . . or that I'm not counting the days!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran AmandaMarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hehehehehe I'm excited for you Eleanor!!!

Morning everyone!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran AmandaMarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good evening!

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast