What flavors would you like to see? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: What flavors would you like to see?

  1. #11
    Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    florida USA
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Wanted to update everyone! We have restocked Watermelon Chill and White Peach. We have also added MOJITO!

  2. #12
    Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    florida USA
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Also added VERY BERRY an excellent blend of several berries with white grape!

  3. #13
    PV Master ECF Veteran EleanorR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Treasure Coast
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diefleu View Post
    Also added VERY BERRY an excellent blend of several berries with white grape!

    Oooh, THAT sounds good! ​(Adding to Wish List now . . . )

    I vaped my Cranbacco most of the evening last night. It's very, very good now! Thank you so much for making this, Ted!
    Last edited by EleanorR; 04-12-2012 at 12:33 AM.
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

  4. #14
    Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    florida USA
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EleanorR View Post
    Oooh, THAT sounds good! ​(Adding to Wish List now . . . )

    I vaped my Cranbacco most of the evening last night. It's very, very good now! Thank you so much for making this, Ted!
    Ok so I got so excited when I mixed very berry with one of my tobacco bases I would have called you if I could to tell you...... You will lose it when you try it!! I am going to send you a sample with your next order..... You MUST get back to me on it.....

    Do you like tea? Like real tea, not Vaping tea flavors?

  5. #15
    PV Master ECF Veteran EleanorR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Treasure Coast
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diefleu View Post
    Ok so I got so excited when I mixed very berry with one of my tobacco bases I would have called you if I could to tell you...... You will lose it when you try it!! I am going to send you a sample with your next order..... You MUST get back to me on it.....

    Do you like tea? Like real tea, not Vaping tea flavors?
    Oh. My. Goodness. Sounds wonderful -- I will most definitely and gratefully "beta test" it for you, and get back to you . . . Thank you so much!! (Yummo . . . )


    Oh, and, I love teas. Hot and cold. All kinds.
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

  6. #16
    Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    florida USA
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EleanorR View Post
    Oh. My. Goodness. Sounds wonderful -- I will most definitely and gratefully "beta test" it for you, and get back to you . . . Thank you so much!! (Yummo . . . )
    Do you like tea?!? I need to know....

    That..... And....

    Have you ever drank the purple vitamin water?

  7. #17
    Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    florida USA
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    It's like virtual tag in here lol

  8. #18
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran AmandaMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Modesto,CA
    Posts
    1,414
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Tag you're it!


    btw...These flavors all sound delicious!

  9. #19
    PV Master ECF Veteran EleanorR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Treasure Coast
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    I DO love all teas (sorry, we cross-posted while I was editing to answer that question in my previous post.)

    I've never had any sort of vitamin water. (I take my water straight up. Or with a healthy triple-splash of Scotch. )
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

  10. #20
    Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    florida USA
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EleanorR View Post
    I DO love all teas (sorry, we cross-posted while I was editing to answer that question in my previous post.)

    I've never had any sort of vitamin water. (I take my water straight up. Or with a healthy triple-splash of Scotch. )
    Ok.... I ask because whenever I go to the mall my wife drags me to the tea store with all the samples in it.... Do you know the one? Anyways they have this really amazing berry one. Similar in taste to the purple vitamin water but not chemical but earthy because it's amazing tea.

    Very berry tobacco tastes just like it! It is amazing to Vape!

    I'm really excited! (If you can't tell)

    It's one if those flavors that you would never think you would Vape all day..... But you will find yourself doing just that. (I can vouch from personal experience)

    I don't like strong flavored Vapes, I like subtle flavors generally. This one is bursting with flavors but it's so real and down to earth and you can't figure out what is what you can't stop.

    I'm Vaping it right now and those are my thoughts! I think you will have fun with this one!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks