What kind of atties do you use on your darwin?Problems here.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What kind of atties do you use on your darwin?Problems here....

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

HH357 attys from Avid Vapor are a great choice as well. These work great, and while they are expensive, they last SOOOOO long that in the end it is much cheaper. Definitely the best flavor and vapor of any atty I've tried.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blowing atty's? Most likely you're using new batts as well. You can let your charged batts sit for a few days. Or use the batts, and , you can take little vapes for a while till the edge is off the batteries. Keep the atty real wet.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

@rrayda--- would love an update. Any successes?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It's been a while but I think I've got it figured out. Seems as though it was my juice...

I've switched to pretty much exclusively vaping Boba's Bounty for the last few months and I've literally not blown a single atty since then. I've tried a few other atties just to make sure I didn't find an immortal atomizer, but it's not the case. Problem solved. For some reason, the combination of juices I was using (Boba's, Tribeca, and an assortment of BWB) was killing atties insane fast.

I suspect it was particulates from the BWB tobaccos I was vaping. I suppose I'll never really know what the deal was, but now it's fixed. Awesome!
    Dripping gallons of NETs on some manner of VW device.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12