What's better - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: What's better

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

man, i was going to get a provari then i see the jbox, now i don't know what to do!!!! i love the custom wood and inlays, pure sex!!! is there a difference in vape power? if i can convey that right, like is vv stronger/powerful compared to vw and vice versa? also how long does a 2200mah panasonic battery last? a year? 2 years? kinda sucks he's gotta tear it apart to replace the battery, too bad it didn't have a locking sliding door on the bottom...

Vaping Bliss Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Unless something has changed recently, the only thing I do not like about the Darwin is in the process of purchasing one new. As soon as they go in stock, unless you are a web page sniper, it is next to impossible to getting one. Too many people buying multiples when some people can't even get their hands on one.
    I was beta testing a kick and really enjoyed it, I have a DNA module but unfortunately I can not get it to work properly. I ended up buying a second Provari, this time a Mini with V2 in preparations for a Zap.
    I will have a Darwin someday but it would seem, not very soon.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jeffjr464 View Post
    man, i was going to get a provari then i see the jbox, now i don't know what to do!!!! i love the custom wood and inlays, pure sex!!! is there a difference in vape power? if i can convey that right, like is vv stronger/powerful compared to vw and vice versa? also how long does a 2200mah panasonic battery last? a year? 2 years? kinda sucks he's gotta tear it apart to replace the battery, too bad it didn't have a locking sliding door on the bottom...
    I don't think you'll have a problem with either's vaping ability. I'd say get the one with the form factor you like best.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567