Possible to buy a Darwin anymore?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible to buy a Darwin anymore?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Possible to buy a Darwin anymore?

So, I have been wanting a Darwin for quite some time now. I finally have the means to do so, but it doesn't seem like they are for sale anymore. I've been hearing that the Darwin is going "extinct" but I still really want one. I bought a kick at VaperCon and this entry into VW finally tipped the scales and made me say "Ok, now it's time for the Darwin" but I can't find one anywhere. Nhaler has it listed as sold out and I don't know anywhere else to look. Are they still being produced? They have been out for so long that I find it hard to believe the demand for a $250 device that's almost 2 years old is still this high. Can anybody help me out here? What's the deal?

Edit: If I have to I will (FINALLY, rofl) finish my paperwork to become verified to start hunting the classies for one, but i'm asking about buying a brand new one from a vendor. Thanks guys!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

As far as I'm aware your out your luck with the Darwin pretty sure that there not producing any new units either anytime soon or at all due to chip production issues or somthing then again I could be wrong I've never had that much interest in the Darwin

ECF Veteran

Of course that would be my luck. Eyeball it for ages and finally decide to pull the trigger once they are unavailable. Hahaha thanks man.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Haha Sod's law I know :-( all the best with your hunt mind

Ω Destroyer Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

There was a batch that went up for sale just the other day. Didn't take long to sell out, a matter of minutes. I'd guess there will be more in the foreseeable future
    Last analog: 2-23-2011

Current Gear: Darwin, SS GGTS #882, Ωpus-D, iHy Illuminati & Pure, Precise ELA, Simplicity 350Ti, Black Copper Stingray #459

ECF Veteran

Possible to buy a Darwin anymore?-image.jpg

I really want a Darwin
    MODS=too many to list :)

Any updates? Really want a Darwin but may end up getting a Provari.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I've been trying to buy one now for over a year...maybe longer. I've pretty much given up. I've heard rumors though of a new and improved model in the works. In the meantime I got myself a Kick, ProVari and a ZMax to keep me vaping on.

Ω Destroyer Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't know if it's a new and improved Darwin or something totally new, but there is a new device coming from Evolv. Should be an announcement about it soon
    Last analog: 2-23-2011

Current Gear: Darwin, SS GGTS #882, Ωpus-D, iHy Illuminati & Pure, Precise ELA, Simplicity 350Ti, Black Copper Stingray #459

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would wait for some of the new devices based on the DNA20 board. You will get the same experience as the Darwin with (hopefully) better availability. Probably after the first of the year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast