CASAA needs you... and we really need CASAA too! Have you joined yet?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: CASAA needs you... and we really need CASAA too! Have you joined yet?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default CASAA needs you... and we really need CASAA too! Have you joined yet?

I attended the CASAA meeting last night and was quite impressed at what they are trying to do presently.

They need as many vapers as possible to join (NO $$ needed) AND post their state in their profile on CASAA's site. There is strength in numbers and we have numbers...we're just not all networked together effectively.

If we could get a network of vapers in each state to flood letters, make calls, etc. as needed this would be a great thing for the vaping community as a whole I firmly believe. We could really mobilize and become a force to be reckoned with.

If folks have previously signed up CASAA would appreciate if you could make sure your location is included so members could be grouped by state.

If you haven't yet signed up... please consider doing so

CASAA | Member Signup

These folks have made a wonderful array of literature available for download online. They have cheap cards you can order as well to give out info on ecigs on the fly. Most importantly...they have been writing letters, speaking before legislators and helping vapers like yourself prepare to speak or write. We need more of this and they can't do it without the help of more people.

The one thing I came away from last night's meeting thinking was no matter how many forums or social sites we all may choose to hang out on...we really need to be networked together in some fashion so when these "Call to Actions" come up there is a way to reach out to all vapers in the area willing to help. This would be so beneficial and not cost anything but a little of your time.

They are doing meetings on skype and if anyone is interested in listening to the next one please visit the CASAA sub-forum here on ECF for details.

Here's a link to the literature they have online:
    CASAA.org

Just my 2 cents... Don't want to lose my right to vape Thanks for your time!
    Tumblelily and Domenic like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm there - already prepped letters to senators and reps in CA - let's roll!

ECF Veteran

+1

I am in and will continue to listen to the meetings. Very informative last night.

Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Plus 2 for Kentucky (my wife and I)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

+1 California

CASAA Vaping Advocate
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

+1 in Missouri.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+1 for Maryland

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+1 for Louisiana

Super Member ECF Veteran Phreaker's Avatar

I have and I attended the meeting two weeks ago, but I couldn't attend the one this past Sunday unfortunately.
    Copper Creek Juice at Variable Voltages (Feel free to add to the spreadsheet posse!)

ECF Veteran

Sounds like they will be holding two meetings soon - one Sunday, January 23 and one Sunday, January 30. Plenty of opportunities coming up!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast