Lowe"s bans the use of e-cigs on it's property - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Lowe"s bans the use of e-cigs on it's property

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

no offense meant to ladies, I'm just saying.
    I don't need toaster ovens in my lumber yard

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TUS172 View Post
    I'm in Lowes every week or so buying stuff for projects around the house and vape there inconspicuously. No one has approached me to lower the 'boom'. I vape where ever i go Airports, restaurants, theaters... But just keep it inconspicuous and have never had a problem. I suppose if I went to the check out and started blowing clouds of vape from my GGTS there would certainly be a problem but I don't vape to be a nuisance... I vape for the pleasure of having an alternative to smoking.
    Exactly. The primary reason for taking up ecigs had very little to do with where I can and can't vape. It's just a major bonus that when you're inconspicuous about it, most people don't really notice.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ever been in a campground that said " alcoholic beverages strictly prohibited"? other than a state campground I mean.

Ever have a beer, or 12 in one?

do what you do.
    Lowes won't throw you out.
    But if someone complains profusely, they reserve the right to tell you about it. That's all.

It's just another "don't ask, don't tell " policy

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

exactly. everyone walks in the store with a backside, so long as they don't drop their drawers and show it to one-and-all everyone's cool.
    supervape and CountSmackula like this.

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I vape in Lowes all the time and will continue to do so until they say something. When they do Home Depot is across the street.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That's why I "Save big money at Menard's"
    Proud member of the BFAM club
    Benjamin Franklin : “People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both”

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was in Lowe's yesterday with my husband and vaped in front of the register. I didn't know they had this policy and nobody told me anything. Until they do I won't worry about it.

Super Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Unfortunately, it is their property and if they are so close minded that they see e-cigs as a public health risk, that is their prerogative. If they don't realize that most of us buy our parts for mods there then let them ban them. People will still shop there just like people will still go to bars and restaurants even though they can't smoke. My wife still thinks that smoking is better because they don't have "PROPOFOL" in them. I explain and explain to her that "Propylene Glycol" is not dangerous in fact look at McCormick's imitation flavoring the main ingredient is Propylene Glycol, also in the baby lotion that she rubs all over the children, but when it comes from my mouth and nose it's "BAD". Unfortunately this is society and the everything is going to get me complex LOL.
    amerirish44 likes this.
    Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021