deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!) - Page 1468
Like Tree42664Likes

Thread: deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!)

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Digimon2k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grad2003amd View Post
    I am vaping Chai Tea Latte Right now! It's nice and spicy!
    Thank you for the change of subject!!!!
    sonicdsl, Spud006, MwSlim and 2 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hey Deej! Got my vapemail!! Can't wait to try out my new flavors! Thanks again as always!

Finally saving...but not nearly what it says above. Oh well, still beats smoking any day!

ECF Guru & Lurker-Q Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I am vaping Chai Tea Latte Right now! It's nice and spicy!
    And I'm in love with the Peanut Butter Cup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimney34 View Post
    Hey Deej! Got my vapemail!! Can't wait to try out my new flavors! Thanks again as always!
    What'da get??? Huh? Huh?
    Digimon2k and Chimney34 like this.
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~~Anon

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by daleron View Post
    And I'm in love with the Peanut Butter Cup!

What'da get??? Huh? Huh?
    Well...went a lil overboard with the samples pack but off the top of my head lets see...
    Lemon cheesecake
    Blueberry cheesecake
    Peanut butter cup
    Apocalyptic cream
    Apocalyptic lemonade explosion
    Apocalyptic cinnamon blast

Finally saving...but not nearly what it says above. Oh well, still beats smoking any day!

ECF Veteran

So how many of you drip? I don't. Just wondering if it's worth trying. I am a little worried to try because of my 2 year old running around and such. Is it a pain in the bum? Right now I use DCT tanks and BCC tanks and some ce5's I don't feel like I am getting consistant flavor though.
    Digimon2k, Chimney34 and daleron like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chimney34 View Post
    Well...went a lil overboard with the samples pack but off the top of my head lets see...
    Lemon cheesecake
    Blueberry cheesecake
    Peanut butter cup
    Apocalyptic cream
    Apocalyptic lemonade explosion
    Apocalyptic cinnamon blast
    Hahaha! If you don't like the PBC you can always send it to me!
    Let me know what you think of that Lemon Cheesecake...... I've got the Lemon Taffy coming
    We'll compare
    Chimney34 likes this.
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~~Anon

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

So how many of you drip? I don't. Just wondering if it's worth trying. I am a little worried to try because of my 2 year old running around and such. Is it a pain in the bum? Right now I use DCT tanks and BCC tanks and some ce5's I don't feel like I am getting consistant flavor though.
    Oooo! Do it!!!
    You won't be sorry, I'm about as clueless as they come but RDA's are fantastic! Especially for tasting new stuff!
    Chimney34 likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Digimon2k's Avatar

I drip on occasion... usually when I'm trying to figure out a new mix, or I'm bored.

I don't think regular dripping would be good with a toddler around... although I've been well pleased with this rebuildable dripping atty that I got. It holds a significant amount of juice... but honestly I can't say it tastes any better than one of my Kangers. I'm not much of a fan of dual-coil ... sure, there's a lot of vapor, but it seems that the wadding absorbs some of the flavor at times. For me, a tank with a wick and a coil does it. No wadding.

But that's just me.
    Spud006, Chimney34 and daleron like this.

ECF Veteran

Maybe if I can find something that isn't going to break the bank and is simple to use, I will get one. I just don't want to spend a lot of money. I need something to try juices with instead of filling a whole tank and then not liking the juice, or not getting the flavor because of the type of delivery device. ugh.
    Digimon2k, Spud006 and daleron like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by daleron View Post
    Hahaha! If you don't like the PBC you can always send it to me!
    Let me know what you think of that Lemon Cheesecake...... I've got the Lemon Taffy coming
    We'll compare
    I sure will! I'm giving them their mandatory week of steeping but ill probably break down & try them early like I did the last time hehehe

You should give it a try for sure! It's all I use now when I'm home. I love my little Wyvern RDA's from discount vapors that Dale recommended to me. I have a few of those. But I also love my Igo-L's. They are bigger & easier to rebuild & they're a lot more forgiving if you over drip.

If you decide to try one I have plenty of silica & wire & I could send you a bit if you want to try it before buying some of your own.
    Digimon2k, Spud006 and daleron like this.