Page 1958 of 2015 FirstFirst ... 958145818581908194819541955195619571958195919601961196219682008 ... LastLast
Results 19,571 to 19,580 of 20141
Like Tree42663Likes

Thread: deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!)

ECF Guru* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Somewhere near the Cascade Mountains, United States

Good morning everyone....TGIF....I just wanted to check in & see how everyone is doing....
    jj2, CES and TravTech like this.

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good morning

Been up for over and hour and no I'm not!!

sonicdsl and daleron like this.

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by TravTech View Post
    Happy Friday folks.

We got 16 and 7-9 inches in our area. As long as I got food, electricity, & internet, I don't care!
    It was below zero this morning. I MIGHT get close to ten before the day is over. It's suppose to get warmer but then the snow comes!
    TravTech likes this.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

We're up to a whole 6.
    TravTech and daleron like this.

Bird Brain Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Happy Friday folks.

We got 16 and 7-9 inches in our area. As long as I got food, electricity, & internet, I don't care!
    Trav, I think it should be "As long as I got food, electricity, e-liquid, heat, & internet, I don't care!"

That's my list, anyway. CES is right -- we'd care very much if we didn't have our Deejstuff during this weather stuff. And I refuse to believe you have electric heating. My apartment in graduate school had it but that's because you can have extremely inefficient heating in North Carolina. You don't turn it on very often.

Last I saw, we had 7" and it's 18 right now.

And I think it's adorable that this storm is named "Hercules."
    FranC and daleron like this.
    Juice: Deejstuff
    Equipment: eGos, EVODs, Vivi Novas, V3s

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If I got electricity, I've got heat. I keep one of those electric oil filled radiators in my bedroom and living room. Relying on the landlord for heat around here is pretty much hit or miss, even without major storms.

One of the better investments I've made. Those things really do a great job for "whole room warmth". Not as much instant relief as the normal space heaters, they take a little longer in a dead cold room. But you don't have to sit in front of it or have it blasting straight at you with a narrow cone of heat to feel it. It gradually fills the whole room with a nice homey warmth.

I just set it to about 68, if the building heaters are on it does nothing. If the building heaters are off it maintains the room quite nicely. Digital thermostat & remote control, what more could you want?

As for the e-liquid (AKA Deejstuff), that's a given. If I'm going to list that I may as well list water & Oxygen too.
    Poeia, CES, FranC and 2 others like this.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good evening,folks

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If I got electricity, I've got heat. I keep one of those electric oil filled radiators in my bedroom and living room. Relying on the landlord for heat around here is pretty much hit or miss, even without major storms.

One of the better investments I've made. Those things really do a great job for "whole room warmth". Not as much instant relief as the normal space heaters, they take a little longer in a dead cold room. But you don't have to sit in front of it or have it blasting straight at you with a narrow cone of heat to feel it. It gradually fills the whole room with a nice homey warmth.

I just set it to about 68, if the building heaters are on it does nothing. If the building heaters are off it maintains the room quite nicely. Digital thermostat & remote control, what more could you want?

As for the e-liquid (AKA Deejstuff), that's a given. If I'm going to list that I may as well list water & Oxygen too.
    I didn't have water for 4 days after Sandy. But that was because my electricity is out. Above the 4th or 5th floor, it has to be pumped up. I had 2 gallons of distilled water for the birds and when I changed their water each day, I saved the old water. When I had enough (mixed with some very old cranberry juice and gatorade from the back of my refrigerator), I used it to flush the toilet. For myself, I had some tap water I gathered before it stopped arriving and soda.
    TravTech likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    Good evening,folks
    Every time I see your name, I inadvertently drop the "r" and it comes out "Fancy"

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Mini review: deejStuff Irish Cream Cheesecake is really, really, really tasty. It's not too liquor-y and the flavor is spot on. It's very sweet. I think it might be the sweetest liquid I have. I find I'm reaching for it each time I want candy or ice cream. So not only do my taste buds like it, my blood glucose level does as well.

(Poeia's MG is also sweet but the bite of the peppermint makes it seem less so.)

What a difference an atomizer/tank/whatever makes. I first tried Caramel Macchiato in a basic 510 atomizer I had. It previously held a fairly neutral flavor so I rinsed it out, gave it a quick dry burn and reused it. And fell in serious like (that's a baby step behind "love" which I reserve for Poeia's MG, ARC, Fig Cheesecake...) The atomizer finally died so I started a new V3 for it. And it was totally tasteless. It wasn't bad, it was just similar to what I assume vaping "flavorless" would taste like. So I pulled out a brand new 510 atomizer, blew out as much of the the primer as I could and dry burned the rest (boy, do I not miss having to do that all the time) and the deliciousness returned.

As for the V3, it now has Tiramisu in it. As the only thing I don't like about deej's Tiramisu is that the coffee element is too strong for me, the muting effect has aligned it with my tastebuds very nicely.

Oddly, the Fig Cheesecake is also in a V3 and the flavor is just fine. More than just fine, actually. Superb.
    TravTech and Rat2chat2 like this.