deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!) - Page 1965
Page 1965 of 2015 FirstFirst ... 96514651865191519551961196219631964196519661967196819691975 ... LastLast
Results 19,641 to 19,650 of 20141
Like Tree42664Likes

Thread: deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!)

ECF Guru & Lurker-Q Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CES View Post
    Good morning Fran and Dale
    Good morning CES!
    jj2, CES and FranC like this.
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~~Anon

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Morning,CES
    jj2 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Howdy clowder.

Weird stuff going on round here. Shot up to almost 60 overnight, had thunderstorms this morning, now it's already back down to 42. Expected to be freezing again by 5pm.

Good part is the warm temp & rain cleared a crap ton of snow & ice from my car that had piled up and sat there since the Thursday - Friday mess. In fact the entire parking lot is clear now down to the asphalt. Was not looking forward to chipping & scraping all that off the car.

jj2, Fudgey, NGAHaze and 1 others like this.

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good morning/afternoon from the frozen tundra

NGAHaze likes this.

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by TravTech View Post
    Howdy clowder.

Weird stuff going on round here. Shot up to almost 60 overnight, had thunderstorms this morning, now it's already back down to 42. Expected to be freezing again by 5pm.

Good part is the warm temp & rain cleared a crap ton of snow & ice from my car that had piled up and sat there since the Thursday - Friday mess. In fact the entire parking lot is clear now down to the asphalt. Was not looking forward to chipping & scraping all that off the car.

I'll take that over what we got!

ECF Veteran

Keep forgetting to tell you guys about this...

Are you a Streamaholic like me? Tired of waiting for something good to be on the 99 cent sale at Vudu? Tired of waiting for the latest episodes of your favorite series to become free to watch on Amazon? Or available on Netflix?

Try hitbliss.com.

By watching like 5 minutes of commercials through the hitbliss program (download and install), I earn enough credit to buy a series episode. 5-10 minutes (depending on the movie's price), enough for a latest release movie.

Some of the shows and movies you buy and stream directly from hitbliss. But the majority of them you actually buy and watch through from Amazon Instant Video. The movies you have 30 days to watch but only 24 hours once you start it. However the series episodes you buy, you actually OWN and can watch any and as many times as you want.

Caveats:
    You decide how much info they get on you, but the more you give the faster you earn. If you let they can even tell what you search for on the internet. The idea being, they are supposedly trying to gear the commercials towards your personal needs / tastes.

Every once in a while you get a message to make sure you're actually watching the commercials. You have to mouse click or hit enter to acknowledge. Good news is, the more successful acknowledgements you have in a row the more "trust" you earn. The more trust you have, the longer you go without being asked "Are you watching?".

Seems now though to be at some sort of beta or testing level. Reason I assume that is because I always seem to get the same 8-10 commercials. There's not much variety. But you can watch them repeatedly to keep earning.

Limits: Amazon purchases are limited to 3 episodes and 2 movies (total) per day. I've not yet hit any limits on the stuff streamed directly from hitbliss.

Using the above I've been able to get things like the last season of Breaking bad, and the latest streamable episodes of stuff like Sons of Anarchy and Walking Dead for free. Not to mention tons of recently released movies.
    Last edited by TravTech; 01-06-2014 at 06:28 PM.
    Poeia and sonicdsl like this.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ty Trav I'll try that.

Bird Brain Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Kewl. Thanks Trav.

I have a wide monitor. When streaming, the video usually gets the left side of my screen and other things the right. That should make it easy for me to be engaged and ignore it at the same time. (And I do want to see Game of Thrones.)
    FranC likes this.
    Juice: Deejstuff
    Equipment: eGos, EVODs, Vivi Novas, V3s

ECF Veteran

I got up to trust level 8 once (approx. 3 minutes between messages) but dozed off. It knocked me all the way to level 3.

Seems the higher you are the harder they hit you for missed clicks. Missed one at level 5 once and it only knocked me back to level 2.

Someday I go in and have 10-12 commercials lined up though some are duplicates. Other times I'll go in and there's only like 4. Sometimes exiting the program and reopening will get you more. It could also be the sponsor themselves pulling their commercials. I used to get 5-6 different Dr. Pepper commercials but haven't seen them in a while.

Pretty much all the latest movies you see listed on Vudu or Amazon for $$$ are available. Oh and there is a search box too.

Some of the better stuff I've seen direct from hitbliss was the last season of Spartacus and a series called Davinci's Demons.
    FranC likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Poeia View Post
    Kewl. Thanks Trav.

I have a wide monitor. When streaming, the video usually gets the left side of my screen and other things the right. That should make it easy for me to be engaged and ignore it at the same time. (And I do want to see Game of Thrones.)
    You should be good, but if any window even slightly overlaps the commercial video area it will stop.

Edit: Crap, Game of Thrones is one thing they don't offer yet..

I'd get it too just to have the whole series in one place. I've got season 2 on Vudu thanks to an Ultraviolet code. and I can see 1 & 3 on HBOGO (using friends password). But I'd like to have them all together (and legally LOL).
    Last edited by TravTech; 01-06-2014 at 07:35 PM.