deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!) - Page 1968
Page 1968 of 2015 FirstFirst ... 96814681868191819581964196519661967196819691970197119721978 ... LastLast
Results 19,671 to 19,680 of 20141
Like Tree42664Likes

Thread: deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!)

Bird Brain Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

We were at 5 at 8 am. I turned the heat on a bit so the birds could sleep toasty. It's 10 out there now. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the high 20s. I will turn it off again in a vain attempt to keep the temperature in my living room below 80.
    Juice: Deejstuff
    Equipment: eGos, EVODs, Vivi Novas, V3s

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

i want your living room Poeia!!! 80 would be heaven!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CES View Post
    i want your living room Poeia!!! 80 would be heaven!
    No, it wouldn't. In the summer I have to keep the AC on 24/7 otherwise it can hit 90 even when it's cooler outdoors. In the winter I open the window occasionally to get the temp to drop a bit. But there are drafts so my feet get cold anyway (hence my lovely slippers.) And the humidity is 20% even with a humidifier going. If I can get it to 75 with a fan pointed at me, the birds and I are all happy. I'm not sweltering and they're not shivering.

Super Member ECF Veteran vjdossey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Question? I ordered a couple fruity juices (first order from deej) and I got the $1 upgrade-super stir so no steeping is required. All three juices are clear-should I expect that with most or all juices from here? Or will the change with time? Thanks in advance! Going to taste em in just a lil while... And if the way they smell is any indication to how they will taste-I'll be a happy girl!!!
    TravTech likes this.
    'Knowledge is Power!!!

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi vjdossy,

Deej's liquids are usually very clear and light. Depending on the nic concentration, they may darken slightly with time, but that's not an indication of whether they're steeped or not. The clear color means a nice clean vape that is very easy on atties. I think you'll like them.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by vjdossey View Post
    Question? I ordered a couple fruity juices (first order from deej) and I got the $1 upgrade-super stir so no steeping is required. All three juices are clear-should I expect that with most or all juices from here? Or will the change with time? Thanks in advance! Going to taste em in just a lil while... And if the way they smell is any indication to how they will taste-I'll be a happy girl!!!
    Both. Deej's juices are usually pretty clear. The only coloring is what the suppliers put in the flavorings and he has said he'd prefer it if they didn't do that. However nicotine darkens over time so, depending on how long you keep the juice around, they will get darker.

It depends on the flavor, of course, but I find most of my deejStuff is a clear golden color by the time they're about 3 months old -- sometimes sooner. They don't get brown for close to a year.

As for the pre-mixing, deej invested in some lab equipment that accelerates the steeping process. He can't do it for tiny quantities but larger ones (I think 30ml and up but I might be wrong) are ready to vape by the time you open the package.

And, yes, deejStuff tastes every bit as good as it smells.
    FranC, sonicdsl, TravTech and 2 others like this.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good evening,folks
    Poeia likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran vjdossey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great to hear from you guys... I prefer little to no color but I am pretty new to vaping and have been hunting juices, lol. I am sure you csn imagine ive seen lots, not a lot I'd rebuy though. Maybe discoveribg deejstuff will allow me to stop hunting... Im off to fill my carto with.... Watermelon-maybe the white peach. lol. They smell amazing... I will let ya know how I feel after tasting
    CES, FranC and TravTech like this.
    'Knowledge is Power!!!

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yes, please do.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

When you reorder (and you probably will), don't forget the 6-packs. The bottles are 15% off buying them individually and the only requirement is that all 6 bottles be the same size. If you want different nicotine levels or PG/VG ratios in different bottles, you just cover that in the notes.

For example, a 6-pack of 15ml plastic bottles is $38.25 ($6.375 each) while individual 15ml bottles are $7.50 each. If you want to order 30ml of a flavor you already liked and try 4 others, just put 2 bottles of the first flavor in your 6-pack.

And you earn 10% back in rewards points. You can use them on your next order or save them until you get an entire order for free.

And tomorrow there will be flavor games during which you can win free bottles of deejStuff.
    sonicdsl likes this.